RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

hi again its steve bean just went on the track for some tests and there are no marker boeards etc

is this the only track avalible for this race?

just a question i dont mind not having marker boards just takes a little longer to learn :)

thx regards

You can learn the track in 10 or so laps, its a good flowing track.

Do you guys have any setups for the DBR9 you could post up here, I'm still a n00b when comes to setting up a car.

I have been doing some researching about the PT sims mod i mentioned, and i found out that this is a private mod only made to PT sims users. The mod isnt available anywhere other than PT sims website and c-online.cc, so I think c-online.cc got the mod ilegally. Also i found an online session on GTR Evo running the mod and when I wanted to join i was booted as possible cheat. I guess the mod i got isnt legal and is no good for online play. Its only available for PT sims users! im disappointed :(

Thx all for a well spent evening at the Renault test track.

Sorry Stefan Beemsterboer for bouncing out in front of you from the barrier. You could not avoid me and lost time. I hope you did not get any damage on the car.

Superpole:
Somewhere far down in the field.

Race1: P7
Had a lot of luck and some nice fights with sporting drivers. A whole lot of fun.

Race2: P13
I cant master the start of a Porsce Cup car, that is obvious. I was standing second on grid and went thru the first corner as 8th about. Then I made a stupid misstake going high up on the curbs and turning 180. After that P18 or something. It was nice to fight my way up the field, must give an eloge to all the proffesional Porsche drivers, very fair.

Thx Hugo and all involved for the event.

Qualifying was ok, never been on this track before. First race started ok, went few places up, but then got knocked off, hit barrier, so waited till all cars go pass and rejoined race last with car damage, but did catch few ppl and had some nice battles at the back :) was really looking foward to second race, but went for a piss and missed start of the race... oh well :) thanks to all for the race ;)

Here is a vid of the last 1/2 of race 2 last night.

It was amazing how fast we were going, how tight we were able to run, and how clean it was for 12 straight minutes!

As Vaughanie said it in the post race TEamspeak lounge discussion: " that made it worth the bad finish in race 1!"

If you were in TEamspeak, the strategy sessions and thoughts that were playing out to win the race or pass the guys in fornt of you were fun as well. For a bit, it was STefan and Adam trying to track down Keith and I. Then at one point I am drafting my teamate Adam and Keith and Stefan make a move! once Keith and I are side by side and wondering who Adam will push.................

It was just great racing and such fun to run with confidence at these speeds. HAts off to all you guys who were part of this adventure. You ran it damn near flawlessly!

oh and two screenies of mine aStefans BOBBLE at 200MPH and the "Margin of error on the save" from the bobble. about 12 inches from the END of the barrier..............

Enjoy gents!

Thnx Eric, Anoying for me as I could have been in that fight to but for my stupid mistake at Parabolica

Great racing night. Race 1 fantastic battle with Andreas almost whole race, wery vell done m8!!! Race 2 i have rocket start, when i climb to P1 w8 to Andreas, have some battle, hit and w8 for Andreas (then he spun again :() so i start chasing front. Catch and pass Martijn then easy to the finish. Thanks all drivers and RD Staff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes