RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I have tried the mod, and it works perfectly offline at least. Love that Nissan GT-R drives so much smoother compared to other GT cars. It would be really nice if we could race with the mod here, since almost nobody has it. Let me know if its possible or legal to upload it here.

Totally agree with previous posts, I had a great time, enjoyed the racing in both race 1 and race 2, in which both races i pulled off a 3 abreast move on the inside at the melbourn harpin!

Shame about some careless driving in turn one, in R1 i had qualified 7th (my best in the clio's on RD) which i was chuffed about and looking forward to a positive race. Unforulately i hit the brakes and turned steadily into turn 1, and just felt a massive shash from behind which put me into the gravel and into dead last. I dont know if the driver behind made a poorly judged move of if it was a chain reaction from further behind, either way, its in the past now.
And so the red mist decends, managed to get up to about P16 by lap one or 2, evenually finishing P11 in R1 after a difficult run from the back.

Race 2 was more civilised, some great racing with more or less the same driver as in R1, Another well run event, big thanks once again to the orgonizers, and Congratulations to Adam with 2 great drives and to the rest of the podium.

Cant wait untill next time!!!

beginning to change the subject sorta
but is there any way we can have a server/track with loads of gridslots and have different classes in each?
fe 5x formula master
5x fbmw
5xwtcc08
5xwtcc07
5xwtcc06
5xstcc
5xradicalz
5xcaterhams
5xclios
5xminis

To all that i had battled tonight, thx for great racing.

Thx to Stefan who gave me a good setup that helped me to race this car finally.

1st race, spun on 13th place and had to battle it out in the backfield.

2nd race, almost 12 th in the beginning loosing my places slowly to other drivers. And had to take it easy after 20 minutes, cause tyres where nothing much anymore.

Anyway great to have the Porsche back on a track.

Race 1 was good for me. Had great fights with Andreas, little rough, but nice. finished 3th

Second race, i had a great start but in lap 1 or 2 i get a nudge. I was holding the race line but there was again my fighting buddy (Andreas ;))

Unfortunately i had to let people thrue so that costs me a lot of places :( from p14 or so to p 4 and that was big fun...

See you all next time guys.

Got a quite good qualylap on pole :redface:

race1: Seems my procedure can be better. I watch the replay and it only full throttle and go works better by Martin then my half throttle. So lost P1. Had now a good battle with Marcin, with sometimes side by side. After few laps i get it after turn 1 but made then a stupid mistake with getting on the less grip lin an over the gravel. Marcin and almost Hugo could pass me again. Thought i will gat another chance but with the longer race i get trouble to run the speed so i had more watch to Hugo. My front tyres go much more down then rear ones. Hugo was now faster. Had good fights with pass and repass. Finally i could save P2 into finish. :D

race2: Same problem at start then before, Marcin jump infront but over the lap i could go on P3. Lap 2 Hugo tried a move in T2 which i don´t notice in race, so i go inside and he avoid on the grave and lost few places. Then i pass Martijn to P2 and after Marcin made a bit slower (maybe he was boring :rolleyes:) i could pass him as well. Finally P1 i thought but already same lap in the slow hairpin it happen. Maybe i was a bit late and to save the inside line i had to slow down more then usual. Was too slow for Marcin and hit me in a spun. Martijn go throught and then i come close on start finish straight. Marcin wait on the left, a blue car and i on right with another for me blue car. (sorry have no skins) Unfortunately i touch one blue car (in replay it was Hugo - sorry for this) and then maybe five cars was involved would coudn´t avoid them. Sorry to all who was involved. I have to get some :poke:. I wait but in my mirrow was maybe 3-4 blue cars, i was really unsure which blue car i hit wait for the first one and go racing, in backview the wrong decision. Last rounds was trying to catch Martijn. Could close the gap from 7 to 1.5 seconds but to the end had again problems with my fronttyres so had no chance to attack. Finally finished on P3.

Summary nice racing - congrats Marcin, Thanks all for joining and Hugo for another nice event. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes