RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race report: I took the DBR9, I knew I'd have no chance against the vipers, but at least I wouldn't spin every 3 laps.

Race 1: I started 10th, on the start Willie Watt, right infront stood still for for about 2secs on the start, so I spent the next lap getting passed by everyone, most of the guys in front of me were tripping over each other. I was also much faster through the 3 corners the the other guys around me. I also put a great move on Eric Dennis for 9th place. I finished 8th. A good race for me I think.

Race 2: The game was cruel to me and put me on pole, I actually had a good start, but I shifted into second too soon, as I was being passed by vipers left, right and center trying to stay out of the way, I was looking on the left to let Stefan through and I didnt see Yves on my right and slammed into him (I must have caused some aero damage as he was slow in the race) and flew over the barrier. Race over.

Great battle in race too, im actualy glad I was out of the race or I would've missed that.

Looking forward to the next one.

R1: started from pole and got away good. Had Lazlo following me for a few laps, but he made a mistake and crashed out. It was really lonely from there on out and I was trying different things to try and keep myself entertained. Eventually got the car a little sideways and clipped one of the red tire stacks, killing the car upon impact. Crashed out with a near 40 second lead and about 7 minutes to go.

R2: Was hoping for some battles in race 2, so I just pulled over at the start and let everyone past. Got by Lazlo as he ran wide, then got by Glen as he made a mistake and was on Dennis. Then Dennis spun it out of the last corner and crashed out. This time I had Glen close behind me. Tried to put in a fast lap and did a 1:28.5 despite a big mistake, and pulled about a second and a half on Glen that lap. I slowed up a bit after that and Glen was slowly pulling back the tenths again. Then came the fatal moment as I clipped one of the red tire stacks again coming out of the chicane. Just held it to tight. Lost a wheel in the process and just limped back to pits and retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes