RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Edward Leake

This was my worst Mini race yet :( Qualified 10th but not that far off the pace but my race was effectively ruined on lap 1 when Fekete hit me from behind and spun me, I was then pummeled by the rest of the pack!! needless to say he carried on his merry way (what happened to waiting), leaving me stone last, Oh well, no point in complaining :violin:there's always next week :Hamm3rHed:

If it makes you feel any better your avatar makes me laugh! :pound::D

• Pirro Chun

Exciting Race

Pole position in qualify. :D

In the 1st lap, I got a good start and I am the first one to enter T1.
Since the tyres and the brake are cold, I drive little bit slow in lap 1.

In the following 15 mins, I push hard and make a 1-2 sec gap between Patrick.

In the second 15 mins, Patrick run faster and faster because of the fuel factor and the gap closing to only half a sec. At around 30 mins, Patrick has his pit stop.

After Patrick enter the pit, I found Scott is in P.2 and the gap is around 6-7 secs.

At around 54 min, when I am going to lap the cars, there is a small accident. A car re-enter the track from the sand but he does not see I am just beside him. In this contact, I lose 2-3 secs and the suspension is damaged.
(never mind:kiss: as this is part of race)

After that I am around 1 sec slower than Scott.
At the end of the race, I am just a sec ahead Scoot. (Lucky:rolleyes:)

Nice race with Patrick, David, and Scott

• Andrew Evans

well, today was another one of those learning experiences... heheehe, that's all i ever seem to report on!

been getting into setups since last weeks debacle... and the random fumbling seems to be paying off... managed to get up to speed to sit in the bottom third of the grid... mid 2:01s or some such... no idea how you guys are easily pulling 1:58s out of it :)

with 10 mins to go i flipped out to this thread to make sure no-one was locked out and boom - race crashed... figured i'd lose my spot but amazingly didn't...

anyways... the racing was nice - pressurised heavy by nigel for a good number of laps - driving about 2cm from my rear (good work!)... tried haaaard to not let him by.... but he managed it in the end... same thing with the next guy and that was it, my tyres were tooooast... planned for a mid-race stop anyways... but pitting seems to be the minority option!

top tip: use the pit presets... spent half my in-lap visiting various gravel traps while fiddling with the pit menu...

when i came back out car was feeling tasty again... but my windscreen was getting diiiirty (assumed it would get a nice wipe at my stop).... started missing breaking points and what not and eventually binned it into the barriers... first retirement of the race with about 19 minutes to go...

couldn't change views cause i unbound that button when i became an in-car guy.... am guessing wipers might have helped? but no map for that either....

watched some of the close battles from the pits - good stuph! - cheers fellas... :amen:

Qual 15th, got a good start and avoid the first lap carnage! Was up to 9th and had a great battle with Edward for the next 10 or 12 laps, close & fair :thumb:.

Pitted on lap 16 came out 17th! Soon caught a few of the worn tyre brigade but got side swiped passin Lewis on the pit straight. Car was crap after that lappin in 2.03xxx came home 11th. But on the bright side i managed to finish!(3rd time lucky):D

THANKS TO RD GR8 FUN!!!!!
icon14.gif

RE: pitting ... I make all my pitstop settings whilst I am in pit lane (ie as soon as AI takes over the car when you enter pit lane) - bit safer that way I think :wink:
RE: Windscreen ... I believe I need to sack my pit crew or kick their butts ... those lazy sods never clean my windscreen when I pit ... and is there no "squirter" thing to clean windscreen either, as wipers with no fluid are proper useless :pound:

Cheers Mtommi ... weird though, on track, it said I crossed the line in 15th, and my results screen said 16th ...
Not that I was too impressed with either of those, but lost even more places than I thought in the last 2 laps :doh:

EDIT --- just spotted that this was quali ... double :doh: :doh:

• Mark Apat

Full name: Mark Apat
Car: don't know yet

ps: write me as a reserve, as i don't know if i'll have the game in time or not
thanks

Not bad considering I hadnt driven these cars before practice. I started well enough although Pirro was suprisingly slow and a bit laggy, which caught me out a few times. Going into T7 on the first lap I got a phone call, didn't answer it but i was distracted, missed the apex and got drilled by Patrick, which dropped me down and gave me suspension damage. After getting used to the changed characteristics I managed to fight back through to 3rd but the leaders were long gone, so I spent the next 40 mins or so chasing them. With about 10 minutes to go I suddenly appeared in 2nd and started reeling in the leader at a second or two a lap, but needed maybe 2 more laps to catch him.
Fun race, I quite like these cars. Grats Pirro, cya next time!
that is not true, Scott! I was nowhere near you in that corner. I saw it happening and I know who hit you, but I will not call a name, but it was not me! pls first watch the replay before you say that I hit you!

My race:
Had a good start and until my 1st pitstop, I was constantly very close behind Pirro.
After my pitstop I was back in P6, and I finished 3rd.
Grats to Pirro and Scott :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Trophies