RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Where is everyone hiding ths week :)

Seems to be a lack of entries this time around maybe they all on a beach somewhere.

I expect it will still be fun despite the smaller numbers then recent Oceania events :D as long as i dont get disconnected again, fingers crossed.

Another mini mayhem event, my qualifying was as bad as nomal and my start well i went backwards ie. to last i think.

I had some good fights with Lee & Carlos, although i believe it was myself Lee who overtook you at one point when you was lapping Victor but in my defense at that point i had Carlos breathing down my rear so was concentrating on not letting him pass

Sorry i also tagged you Lee i came out of the corner a little quicker and could just not brake in time (major problem i have with the minis is braking as i was always being done up like a kipper at the first corner)

Although after getting passed you Lee i obiliged by going of the track twice on the last lap which was a complete shambles and i also got taken by two cars i believe when the leaders came flying through and i was trying to move aside to let them pass which was not the easiest task at that part of the track.

Overall i enjoy the minis but just cant seem get the braking right on these as i always seem to brake to early or end up in the kitty litter :D

Sorry guys but I don't think I'll be racing tonight.
I didn't sign up because I had a car club run today and didn't think I would be home in time. Well, I have made it home but have one of my migrane headaches :sick: , so I think I'd better give it a miss.

Good luck and behave yourselves. :p

• Neil Gardner

I won't be there either... JUST got to the airport in Auckland and I'll be shattered after a weekend and a bit of shooting WRC...

Like this...

362341945_ZayP9-XL.jpg

More to come in the next couple of days - I'll post a link...

Cheers - N

Name on RD forum: Keith Peppiatt
Name in game: Keith Peppiatt
Your Country: and Englishman in Scotland (rather than New York as the song suggests)
Control: Logitech Formula Force
Car: Penny Farthing
Special remarks: will step aside if required. hope not too late to sign up!

Hey Grant ... didn´t realise it was you at the time, should have recognised you from the braking zones eh? :wink:

No probs on the tag ... all part of racing - I was way "off my rhythm" and a bit erratic at that point anyhow due to losing concentration (and lots of places) as a knock-on effect from an earlier incident :doh: (learning to remain 100% focussed following incidents, but hard after 55 mins of hard racing eh?)

RE: Braking ... I am by no means the best, but if you don´t already have it I can recommend getting GTR2 and do the racing school that is included there. Helped me improve my braking a lot (and practise 'till you get the 'gold gear' awards).
Adjusting the braking forwards or back helps me, as does crashing the gearbox sometime if I am too deep or hot into a corner ...

Race 1: was great fun

Race 2: well what can I say. Wally tapped me and I recovered from that, but as I click the button on my keyboard to say No Problem I lost control as I am on a gamepad, then it took me a bit of time to recover from that.

Also sorry to Keith, I some how lost control and sorry to Mike_Lee when we was both recovering back to the track.

Quali: broke into 1:16s, was on for 0.300 improvement but spun at hairpin (would only have got me 1 place higher anyway)

Race1: missed this

Race2: back of grid took it easy down to turn one and by end of first lap managed to get upto 7th of the 16 starters due to t1, hairpin and last turn incidents. settled into a rythmn then and crossed line in 6th. only excitement was in last turn where backmarker got tangled up with 2 other cars, i then slowed to see which way cars were going and ended up t-boning square on the backmarker (apologies). first points in oceania event so happy bunny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back