RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Andrew Evans

man, alfas are not particularly fun to drive - that's fer sure... a couple of nooblet setup tweaks and it felt much better... but still...

anderstorp race 1... started 15th... got up to 8th and was just holding on with some friendly neighbourhood pressure from behind.... and then my internet connection dropped... bah!

rejoined for curitiba.... race 1, dropped again... so gave up... i'm off to stalk someone at btinternet... :D

apologies if my dropping messed anyone up...

Good racing all :) was fun.

Sorry Lewis Fergusson if i hit you when i come back on track!!!
When you came back on track it wasn't really a problem as I was moving to the kerb anyway and you would of had nowhere no to go, but when I hit you in the next turn it was because after I went off Marc Kollinger (probably spelt wrong) had an opportunity and in the last turn I had nowhere to go but your bumper. :thumb:

And apologies to Anthony after cutting you up while coming back on track, I came back on way to sharp for that turn leaving you no room. Sorry. :wink:

Loads of good close fun in these Alfas for me,had it properly dialled in for Anderstorp,also enjoyed Curitiba for a change,some chancer called Harvoth? or something?,managed to fluke the odd win or two i think? :p (hehe well done mate,usual good stuff)

Many Thanks RD for a good Alfa Male night :)

Hi,

Managed to get up in time

Race 1: Wrong setup with the gears and some spins

Race 2: A better setup, with some more spins.
Sorry to Gaynall, if I pushed you off the racing line on lap 6, I didn't see you, till you pasted me.
Edit just re-watched the reply and it doesn't look like I did

My best time of a 1.49.xxx was about 9+ seconds off the paces, I did do a 1.46.xxx when I was practicing.

Thanks to everyone for a great race! It was a ton 'o' fun and I think it was one most enjoyable tracks I've driven.:D

Think I qualified P2 in race 1 and managed to finish in P1 after the fast guys knocked each other off. "Strategy"?:)

In race 2 I started P7 and worked my way up to P3 with a damaged car and suspension damage. My tires started going off towards the end and Yves was pulling 0.5-0.7 sec on me down the front straight. I could gain it back in the twisty bits, but he would always reel me back in on the straight. I helped his case on lap 9 by botching the last corner onto the front straight and then closing the deal by going wide in T1 where he passed me. Finally, I completely served it up on a platter by choking and going off in the same turn. :rolleyes: There was no way I could have held Yves off, but was it really necessary for me to turn this into an early Christmas? Sigh...:) Anyway, I finished P4 and tied with Sol for P2 on the weekend. Vincent was P1?

It was great fun and anyone can drop by no matter their time zone.

• Sol Leung

Just finished both races. Thank You all for joining tonit. :)

I had a great time tonit, even though there was only 7 of us, but both of the races were great!! :)

In qual, I managed to qual pole with a 1:40.1xx. Just managed to beat Steve time 1:40.3xx. But his sector 1 time is almost .2xx faster than mine!! :thumb:

In Race 1, i had a great time battling with Yves BMW. :D

In Race 2, i had another great battle with Vincent Accord. :D

On a side note, there's a little suprise for me tonit, it happen in the last lap on Race 2. When i enter the second to last corner, i suddenly noticed that i've less than 1L of fuel left, but with Vincent chasing me from behind, at that time i was around 2.2 second ahead of him.
So i thought to myself, O NO!! But I figured if i run a gear higher than usual, the car might run till the finish line, so i did that, and i ran out of fuel just before the finish line on the long main straight.
Lucky, l was manage to cross the finish line just before Vincent did, and therefore, i think i won the Race 2. :p

• Chris Noble

Good races, joined at Anderstorp with 0 seconds remaining xD

Sorry about when i hit you Chris - went a bit sideways and i threw a load of opposite lock on as ive been playing too much GTR Evo :p - meant i swerved across and hit you.

Lol Yeah I didnt see who it was tbh at the time, I thought someone had hit u, but u had come kurb fun it seems on the replay.

It was just it spun me out, but then pretty much the entire field ended up crashed behind you!!

I hope we have plenty of WTCC Extreme races as they are fantastic cars and love the engine sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back