RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Started race1 in P7. Had a not to bad start, just tried to be careful in the first corner and for my efforts I got spun around in T3. Not sure who spun me as I have not watched the replay. I then got collected by someon and my wing broke. Retired.

Race to I started 2nd last and finshed P5. I chased Michal all race, but just could not catch him.
The cars are really nice to drive and I do think we need to have a nother Nations GP with them.

Thx David and Rd.
:)

Formula Master + Estoril = wooooozah :D

Great pick David, these cars are awesome on this track. The update this track had for Race ON has improved the track at lot.

Jumped in just at the end of quali, so had no chance to set a time. started at the back, p21.

Race 1: very messy start, some are taking too much risk at the start with a formula car. These cars are not touring cars, which can take a little nudge without causing carnage.... so after T3, already was on P12 or so, due to all the cars which had spun in front of me. After some laps i got settled, found all the breakspots. Few laps later was on P9, with Marius 9 seconds in front. So was focusing on him to at least try to get p8. each lap i got closer and after some laps i was behind him, because he made a little spin. 1 lap later i made the pass and finished on P6 or so, due to people retiring in front of me.

Race 2: started P3, had a reasonable start, lost 1 place before T1, but in T1 i had to lift, cause someone spun in front of me. After first lap in p9 or so, before some mistakes happend. First i clipped the back of Florian out of the hairpin, he was very slow out of the hairpin and i was carrying much more speed through the corner, so no way to avoid him. I waited for him and continued the race way behind. Then i ended up with Marius again who was catching me from behind, after i made an excursion into the gravelpit :D

He had an run on me on the homestraight and lined up for a pass, but he wasn't far enough passed me, so we touched and i spun..... but those things happen sometimes, but he waited for me, like a good racer does; thanks Marius :)

Then i was going to dreamland.......i totally got wrong in which corner i was :S thought i was heading for T5 (so full throttle) in instead i was in T7 (3rd gear).... before i saw that i was wrong, it was too late already and went straight into the wall. car was dead.

thanks for the races guys, i enjoyed it :D

Formula Master + Estoril = wooooozah :D

Great pick David, these cars are awesome on this track. The update this track had for Race ON has improved the track at lot.

This track is indeed very nicely updated ... a lot more accurate and realistic than the old one ... I loves it :thumb:

... some are taking too much risk at the start with a formula car. These cars are not touring cars ....

True but IMO its not just in these that people are taking too many risks ... gentlemanly racing here at RD is starting to get rather soured for me by people going for "do or die" manoeuvres, which has happened all too often in the past few races I have done ... take a chill pill chaps, respect your fellow racers and enjoy the racing, not just going for glory ...
I lead many laps and actually took a win last night, but on the way backed out of several overtakes in order not to make contact with others ... proof that patience and respect (and a heap load of talent LOL) will get you further :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 76 89.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 29.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 34.1%