RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

it correct about the time, as for the car you need STCC the game ( full version or expension pack ) to run in this event. you also can get it from steam maybe 1 hour is more then enuff for you to get it if your still interested.

i'd like to sign up as well, im still novice, but i would like to compete in a private server for the full length (practice,qualy and race) in stead of skipping practice.

I have GTRE installed via steam, do i need a mod of some kind? i dont recall a Camero in the list of cars in GTRE?

If the practice starts at 2200hGMT, it means it will start in about an hour, is this correct?

I'll be joining you shortly. It'll be a crash course for me as I don't know the track other than seeing it on the TV:).

I've not driven the Camero's since we ran them at Melbourne either so it's gonna take quite a few laps to get up to pace.

Cya on track:good:.

• Michel Salvador

out 49 laps P:( damn got really bad start lap 2 t1 mist lol puncture suspension and aero what i do?> i let all ppl pass then i try for fun to get it back to pit wow i made it lol after that was back in action ya few mistake . was 3 th laps 49

Laps 49 last turn that wood #$%@#$% end my car was not even big hit ....
but 49 laps good for me and great race all ...

wow joao was leading just saw he got d.c? Oo

Already after 10 laps, car is slowing down. from just above 300 km/h its every round slower. at lap 10 only doiing 280 km/h.

lap 20 only 270 km/h, my 5th gear is faster.

So most cars where a lot quicker.

Had a few mistakes and finally i had no nose more and 0%. but i could drive for a few laps. So did not finish.

only 2 drivers are in yet. at this moment

Eric or anyone, is this race in about 3 and a half hours ? just that I am a bit confused as to whether I am 24hrs early, apart from F1 evo I havent done any online racing with GTR-EVO (rFactor addict) and this looks like a good event to get involved in and is not to late for me.

• Michel Salvador

Eric or anyone, is this race in about 3 and a half hours ? just that I am a bit confused as to whether I am 24hrs early, apart from F1 evo I havent done any online racing with GTR-EVO (rFactor addict) and this looks like a good event to get involved in and is not to late for me.

it in 25 hour from this time:)
im in new york time so fior me in sunday night

• Michel Salvador

Well I was dong quite well before I went out , I was ahead of some Gt pro cars, so I was happy.

As some of you might know there is a football(soocer) match on, you might think how did the macth make you crash ?
Well enter my Bro, When I was going to the braking point my bro distract me for an instance (he ask me the footy is on!), and that made me miss my braking point. And as the track was damp there was no way I could stop the crash.

Hope you guys last the race.

:(

i was watching that important math portugal vs dina marca to and i was at the straight i was watching abit lol well portugal tied :) if it was a lost no 2010 damn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back