RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

It was a fun race with the Bimmer. The only downside is the back of the bimmer. Sometimes its has is own life :) you know what i mean Yves hehe.

I feel a little bit guilty for the incidents yesterday. Everyone was fighting for a spot in the first corner, and i was more agressive then normal (i was not the only one). The other friday events i participated where almost perfect. I think the circuit and the cars are also a bit of the problem.
Almost everyone drove the same laptimes! So the pressure for the start was immense. Nobody felt that he should give up a spot!
After all i saw some actions on the track that where non legal. Example: When someone was of the track he immidiatly throws his car back on the track.
After all there where some awsome fights and fun.
Gary you don't seem like a person that gives up! I know you are a fast and good driver. To bad you had the bad luck.
I know how it feels to be the driving barrier. But please don't give up. As you read all the comments you see everyone is trying to solve this issue.

Bjorn i watched the replay again of the second race, and you were going off in the second corner of the first lap because of me, but i think it was not really my fault thats why i drove further. I was next to you and you pulled to the right so my front hit touched your back and then you spun, hope it's oke. :) And good to have you back.

This happened a couple of times with Rob, Lee and me, 3 guys on the straight trying to outbreak each other, really fun.

capture20090711200746.png

Me-Rob-Lee

just to be on the save side i post my skin again but its the same i used last time
BVM Virgin BMW M3 GTR 24h edition

Thanks Michael.

Just to inform everybody else; this is a skinpack of team BVM so it also includes Neil's skin and mine...Gary is hopefully getting a spot too but I don't know if he uses the M3, but if so that is in the pack too.

On another subject: what times are the GT-Sport guys doing? I am down to 2:08.1xxx/ 2:08.5xx with 50l of fuel. Still have a lot of work to do to get consistent though.

• James Cathers

any of the fast guys wana post up lap times so the rest of us can have a goal? :D i ran a 1:28.8 a minute ago but iunno how that will hold up. prolly midpack knowing you guys :p

Cheers andrew really enjoyed the 2 races I joined. Brilliant fight with Daivid first race and chasing down the lennon second race. Few more l;epa Mr Lennon i would of reeled you in. Shame i got in a tight battle with lewis and Dave Lemon but it was a brilliant race. Race 2 my lap times were over a second faster in race than qually on a wetter track. Quite happy with a 2nd with no practice. Also got the fastest lap in race 1 with no practice either. Not that the guys on TS dont no that :lol:

Thanks again MR E :good:

Bjorn i watched the replay again of the second race, and you were going off in the second corner of the first lap because of me, but i think it was not really my fault thats why i drove further. I was next to you and you pulled to the right so my front hit touched your back and then you spun, hope it's oke. :) And good to have you back.

This happened a couple of times with Rob, Lee and me, 3 guys on the straight trying to outbreak each other, really fun.

capture20090711200746.png

Me-Rob-Lee

no problem mate it was good fun and in my point of view it was totally fair:)

• Ignacio Genta

Could not make a lap in qualy.
The start?...People were crazy out there...:crying:
Pile up in T1 in front of me.Nonsense:quiet:

Chortles loudly ... yeah ... especially after race 1 where you snuck down the inside when I stupidly went wide and then promptly buggered off to leave me on my own trying to fend off our very own rather tenacious Mr Lenno for about 10-15 laps ... :wink2:

Actually I hadn't realised you were past Michael in Race 3, thought you had come past the pair of us in one move, was actually thinking "f!#? me!! That was a seriously late braking manoeuvre!" ... only realised this morning that you were already past him and it was just me you got the better of there ...

Decided not to let Michael get the better of me, so once my setup settled down a bit (went all wobbly on me mid race) I ooped and off out of his grasp - sorry mate, couldn't have 3 teammates beatin me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back