RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Launched lovely from 4th but JJ ahead was having a stinker start :p,i went for a run down his left side to claim T1,but he got a bit of a snakey slide on so my nose got chopped a bit,i had a horrible feeling it was enough to ruin the Eggs aero and rob me of many MPH's,and sadly it was enough so now well on the back foot with a slower car,Bram took me on the straight so now behind Bram and Abdul but eventually im past both but now JJ and Jao 11secs away,commence some desperate overdriving to try and recover this making some more offs.
After pits mind wandering and im off again for a puncture and retirement.

Many Thanks Eric m8 for allowing me in,i do love a good public stage to make an arse of myself on :).

Practice:
Able to balance the setup, was more co0nfident.

Qualifying - 24th:
Was on my PB lap, then the timer ends. Didn't watch how much time I needed.

Race - DNF:
Seems my amount of DNFs are on the rise. Was doing ok, got from last to 14th, the the rain started, and bit by bit the car got awkward. Oversteer, understeer, then oversteer again, then a wall. Serious suspension damage and lost my splitter. Pitted, and it took forever. Went outwith suspnsion damage still there. Was very difficuly to concentrate in the heat with a sore back (and a ploppy chair) and trying to keep the car on the road, was all over the shop. Was slowly gainiang positions, and got into 11th. Was reasonably happy, and could finish the race even with the amount of damage. Then, on the right hander wih the armco on ahead, I braked and turned, and the whole thing locked up and I whcaked the armco. The car stopped, and that was it. Was bummed, defeated, and demoralised.

Thanks to the Eric and other organisers, interesting event. Hope to try again :)

This evening was fun and a little crazy.

Quali
Missed every mark to end up 18th. Was listening to some hysterical laughing on TS on my lap after my terrible quali. Not sure what was so funny it may have been my driving but it had me laughing as well.

Race 1
Went from 18th to about 10 th in first lap. Saw many incidents around the track and managed to miss most of them. Ended up in 8th to put me on pole for race 2 which was my goal for race 1.

Race 2
At the start found myself in the middle of the 1st turn mess with a little push from behind. Got going again way down the field. After many laps found myself behind Bob who was in 6th. Managed to get by Bob after a couple laps following then went off track into the tires on the right hand sweeper. Went to pit around lap 16. Missed my box had to back up. Came out of pit 10th and managed to get up to 5th by the end.
Had fun and TS was a blast to listen to.

Grats to Brandon on the win race 2 and more importantly for beating Keith Ha Ha. See ya's next time, Marty

See also post #1:) but...

trophy.jpg

GT-Pro winner: João Andias

trophy.jpg

GT-Sport winner: Péter Bártfai

Congratulation to all the finishers!!!!
GT-Sport: Tyler Scurlock
GT-Sport: Freddie Besems
GT-Sport: David Zafiu
GT-Sport: Nigel Atkins
GT-Sport: Stefan Werner
GT-Pro: Chris Rogerson
GT-Pro: Jason Pitts
GT-Pro: James Johnson
GT-Pro: Michel Usal

(I hope I didnt forget anyone)

Thx Eric for organizing this great event! It was really awesome!

And I'm more than happy that I've won, I would never expect that before the race!:) Tyler gave me a nice challenge though, I had to push through the whole race!

Grats to Joao for the GT Pro win!:)
And grats to all who finished the race!

Congratulation to all the finishers!!!!
GT-Sport: Tyler Scurlock
GT-Sport: Freddie Besems
GT-Sport: David Zafiu
GT-Sport: Nigel Atkins
GT-Sport: Stefan Werner
GT-Pro: Chris Rogerson
GT-Pro: Jason Pitts
GT-Pro: James Johnson
GT-Pro: Michel Usal

(I hope I didnt forget anyone)
Yes, congrats to all the finishers. Great race, but I think you got your GTS results mixed up. Shouldn't it be

2: Tyler Scurlock
3: Nigel Atkins
4: Stefan Werner
5: Freddie Besems
6: David Zafiu

Any ways, I am in paint and exhausted. Will do my race report later.

wow, great event, thx to Eric and everyone else who helped to organise it.

My race report:

Qualified 5th with a PB of 6:50

Race, got off to a terrible start agin and was 12th after turn 5. After that I battled with the front of the GTS for a long time to regain my position and managed to eventually get back to 9th. After I passes all the GTS guys (a couple of times due to spins) I concentrated on keeping it together in the damp. Still managed to have a couple of bumps and smashes but luckily nothing too serious.

I pitted at the end of lap 11 and filled her up and put on some new tyres. I wasn't really up to any pace because of the bumps I had, my engine health was at 92% since lap9 so I lost lots of time on the straights.

After the pit the track dried out and apart from a couple of grass cutting rally moments I kept a consistent lap time of about 7:10.

at the end of lap 22 for me I had 20 litres of fuel remaining, I did my penultimate lap in 5th and 6th to conserve some fuel.

Finally was the last person to finish in my battered Audi and came in 5th with less than 3 litres of fuel left.

I FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and i hate the schliefe!!)

Looking forward to the next one Eric!! Finished 2 of 2 now...I'm very happy.

I will do my little race report now. ;)

Q: 15th, was very quick out of the box, so i had 30 seconds extra. Lot of people had no time.

Race:

I wanna say thanks to everybody for the clean start, and as far i can see there was no overtaking and no crashes. Good job.

Lost 2 places after the first lap, because they where driving a different tactic. But i found my driving buddy with Willem Fischer, we where driving the same pace and it was nice to have somebody in front of me, only Nigel overtook us because he was driving faster. In lap 3 i became dark so i looked at MotoCadd, "prediction rain". After that i began to rain but not much 10% i think. In lap 7 i had to pit and Willem also but i did another lap just to watch how the rain would continue. But the rain was decreasing to 8% so i know i could change to slicks again. So i pitted confimerd the setttings but then nothing happened, no timer nothing, managed to get it back in Neutral rolled back, and drove forward, still nothing, and then suddenly i was thrown out of the race, DNF!. Damn i was so angry i was driving great Motohealth was still 100%, it was just perfect. I was not so angry if i crashed because then it was my fault. The car was feeling great and i know wich one i take in the another Enduro.

Good Job class winners and everybody who finished.

But special thanks to Eric, to give us this event and for a great Broadcast. See you guys with the next Enduro. Before 30th July Eric :wink:

Ciao

During the race I changed on wets, but I think that was useless as the rain stopped shortly after and the tires became hotter and hotter.

Around lap 16 finally I got a disconnect... Took me a while to find out, I was just wondering why I get blue flags all the while without there being any car... Too bad, my internet connection was rock stable ever since I'm at this ISP, but that happens.

So I finished my 24 laps alone and at least have the satisfaction to finish without any broken splitter or suspensions.

@Ivo: You were faster than me and in the beginning I wanted to let you pass but then I found out you weren't pushing so much... After our stops you remained in the pits, too bad! After that I didn't have anyone to battle with... Nigel was several seconds faster per lap.

I was maybe i lttle faster but then i must hitting the limiter and i didn't want that, so ik followed, because i like that. :)

A tip for everybody. The race start at 1.35 if you watch on the demand at the RD player, you need to have the top video. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back