RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

what a great race on a great track, nice chouce thanks Andy :in-love:

practice went well, but then again i had done about 7hrs off line practice :th_love:

quali, i set a new pb and thought i would start 3rd but in the last few mins i got bummped down a couple of places.

race, got a good start and edged past dan, almost ended my race at the high banked down hill chicane, i had rob right on my bummper so didnt want to brake to early, but i broke a little late but just managed to suvive a brush with the bank and unfortunatly Rob got caught up in it.
after Ben went of i was in 2nd or 3rd and tried to take it easy but a few little mistakes turned into 4 crashes thanfully with little damadge.
after my stop i was in 2nd and over a min behind Adam i expected him to win easyerly, then half way round the last lap i heard over TS he had gone off gifting me the win.
i count my self very lucky to have even finished the race let alone win, really bad luck there Adam m8 you deserved to win :(

Hi guys
its not a good day for me my Aunt died last night by intestine cancer first i was going to drop out of the race
but Ben changed my mind and i did a few changes to my car and will race tonight, so i will dedicate my racing tonight to her

here are the modifyed skin plz just replace the orginal files in the skinpack with these new ones thanks

BVM Virgin BMWm3GTR 24h car #69 fix @ FileFront

really sorry to here that m8, but i`m pleased you are still racing and i`m sure your Aunt will be watching over you and bring you some luck and see the checkered flag :amen:

Qualified 6th after a couple mistakes/ pushing too hard.

Race 1
Got off to a good start tight first corner some people made contact that bobbled the field got through somewhat clean but had damaged suspension after a bit of right rear contact. race was going well in 4th till i spun out near the pits around lap 9 so thought while i was there to make my pit stop returned to filed in 17th 1 lap down but knew people had too pit too was just worried about 20 laps to go on these new front tires :(. After the cycle of stops 10 laps later i see my self in a respectable 6th place and good distance on 7th so it was a good drive to the finish.

Race2
Started 3rd and raced there with Abdul hard on my tail and Keith about 1-2 second's ahead of me chasing the leader. I drove consistent then Keith made an error or something happened and I was able to get past for 2nd Keith then dove into the pits the following lap as did most of the leaders but me i made my pit request as I came down the straight seeing as I did not want to lose time to my worn tires and the others on fresh ones. I made a very good stop with no errors and after the pit cycle I see myself in P1 with Keith just behind and I knew it would be a race to the finish with him on my tail so for about the last 8 laps i was driving hard turning my fastest laps of the race but Keith still with pressure on my bumper did not seem to matter what I did I couldn't shake him. Coming to the end I got a breather for a corner when I looked back and see Keith in the grass and I was able to finish a great race in 1ST.

After all that excitement I was able to finish 2nd to Keith in the over all points which I was happy with. Keith i still won a race you didn't :p lol

Thanks for everyone making this event happen was great fun and great racing on everyone's part.

Hi guys
its not a good day for me my Aunt died last night by intestine cancer first i was going to drop out of the race
but Ben changed my mind and i did a few changes to my car and will race tonight, so i will dedicate my racing tonight to her

here are the modifyed skin plz just replace the orginal files in the skinpack with these new ones thanks

BVM Virgin BMWm3GTR 24h car #69 fix @ FileFront

My condolences Michael:( Added your skin the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes