RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Its these kinda races and kinda community that makes me stay up till 4-5am to race. The sharing of ideas, tips, setups and guidance is 2nd to none. Atmosphere is one of friendliness. I love the experiance guys.

Race 1

I really dont know how I managed to qualy 2nd on the grid for race 1, just behind Dragos who had a fantastic laptime to take Pole. I was infront of the two Bimmers of Yves and Yuri and knew these guys would be infront of me come turn 1. One of them sneaked past and that was Yves, managed to hold Yuri behind me. I then had one of the closest battles with Yves lap after lap. It was so tense as I couldn't overtake him. For more than 15 laps the time diff wasnt more than 6 tenths. He made a mistake at the tricky right turn and that was 2nd back to me.

Pitstop window was lap 21, I pitted at lap 20. Came out and Adam and Keith were catching me fast. Adam made a mistake which sealed my 2nd place. FDragos was not only in a different timezone, but he was in a different universe. Well done m8. Congrats.
Great race guys.

Race 2

Started 7th and was running really well to finish in the podium until my pitstop. As Bob said in TS, I outsmarted myself thinking I was outsmarting the rest of you LOL. I only changed 1(ONE) tyre instead of two. Got a massive DQ notice. Overall finished 5th with 8 points.

Thank you Eric, RD, All of you in TS who couldnt stop talking. Great laughs guys.And all of you who participated. Well done.

Best response of the night:

Didnt see who said it but the convo went like this......

Guy1 - How can I stop my front left from overheating?

Guy2 - Stop turning in corners

LMAO.

Got some bad news, or well not really bad. I'm going to graduate from my bachelor degree on monday morning, where I will get my mark. So the further day will be filled with social activities. So yeah thats offcourse great news (can't wait, finally free time again!) but bad part is that the Nordschleiffe doesn't fit in my schedule monday.

So I'm sorry but can you take me off the list?

Ah last night was fun. Had a decent quali, p12. (I hardly had time to practice the track). Race went well, managed to climb to p7 I think. But as soon everyone got up to speed I couldn't keep up. So soon I was in p9. Then a little brake error which got me flying into a (green forest)wall. No drive anymore = race over :(

Was really fun but for myself to race again on such a track, I need more practice. But I do think ill appreciate a short track next time, cause its alot easyer to learn ;)

I had alot of fun during these 2 races. First race went allright. Second race a bit less, end of first lap someone gently pushed me 180 degrees. I had a good position (think p5/p6) So the whole field had to pass me. Later on I helped myself a little by mixing up the 200/100 meters signs after a takeover on the straight. So I kissed the barriers at the end of the gravelpool (which is HUGE) at turn 1.

But I had lots of fun. Thanks for organising Yves!

Me and buxton both had punctures on the first lap (It was funny watching buxton rideing all the barriers an banks hehe) but at lease i managed to get in to the pit while buxton missed it by about 6 miles and had to reverse to pit lol

It was either use the scenery or quit out :( I'm not a quiter so decided to go for a 14 minute lap to get back to pit :nod:

It was not quite 6 miles :wink: It was about 60m's :lol: Did not need to reverse either :D It rolled

Stick me on the Cinderella list for this would ya big man ... am out this evening but am hoping to be back in time to join yas for this.

A link to the track download so I can have a quick gander this avo would be sweet, but no worries if not.

@ Benno ... is there a GT car you do actually like except the Spyker? :rolleyes: :p

The Audi R8 is Vgood.
No linkys for the track as Evans hasn't published the track yet :)
He will send you a pm with the track link on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play