RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Michel Salvador

Sign me up

honda http://www.artsonika.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=27&func=fileinfo&id=64

img_64_01.jpg

• Jon Marjanen

Might as well post my race report now.

Quali: I qualified 3rd with a personal best, but then we had to do it again and I couldn't repeat the time so I was fourth.

Race: I had a great start and almost passed the Lister in front of me but I started running out of room and decided to just hang back instead. It took me a while to get a good rhythm going and Abdul was breathing down my neck hard. He passed me and then ran away for a few laps until I caught up with him again and went past on the straight, I went a little wide on the corner out of the straight so he retook the place, but I managed to get on the inside in the next corner and got the place. After that I managed to pull away.

My first pitstop took almost a minute for some reason eventhough it was supposed to be around 23 seconds according to the game lol. Anyway I came out of the pits still in front of Abdul.

Somewhere around this time Haba retired and I think someone else dropped out too or had a spin because I was second at one point.

Then as I was coming up on a lapped car into the first corner I had to lift and I screwed up my entry into T1 and I accidentally cut the second part of the corner and got a stop n' go (I had a few earlier accidental cuts too including one when I went wide coming out of the corner into the long straight and the game thought I cut the whole part of the track!)

Then I made another mistake by accidentally postponing my stop n' go so I did my second stop instead. I did the penalty the next lap. I don't remember what lap this was, sometime in the middle of my 2nd stint (3 stop race for me). I went from lap 30 something all the way to lap 74 with the same set of tires and they were really starting to go out on me. With Abdul catching me with increasing speed. I think he would have stopped before me in a few laps time though, I would have stopped on lap 79 and I think I could have managed to keep 3rd.

Engine finally blew up on lap 74 or 75 though so that was it :(.

For some reason I had 68% engine health at the start. No idea why. Still it was a really fun race while it lasted for me and I wish I could have finished it.

My Race Report. :(

Qually: 2nd Not Much to Say.

Race: Lap 77 DNF: Engine Blown In P1.

Well what can i say. I'm just well dissapointed. :( I'm Sorry for Cristian Haba I should of missed you. Anyways Started Bad managed to keep 3rd Dispatched Jo Andias and started driving away with Cristian Haba. When it got to the Pitstops i had a good Stop and Pulled up to Haba then soon after passed him then i messed up and he repassed me.

Cristian Spun going into T3 or T2 and i just went into him i tryed to miss Him :( This is where i Got my Aero Damage and just tryed to Keep Matching Jo Andias behind then on Lap 77 Bang My Engine Goes and thats it. :(

Ohhh my!!!. I love this. Unbelievable race. I still dont believe I managed to finish. My neck, right wrist, right foot, are in pain. Great great race. I had to pit early otherwise I would have pee'd myself. That gave the top 3 a massive gap, I was in for a fight with Jon for 3rd and that was the best I could have done. After Jon's, Cristian and John's engine went kaput I nicked 2nd. Unlapping myself was the order of the business lol. Joao I salute you. You have one heck of a pace.

A massive thanks to Eric and Racedepartment for making this possible.

Congratulations to all.

Abdul

I;m quietly pleased with my P4 finish in my GTC Seat.

I qualified 16th...twice then got off to a terrible start spinning on turn 2, my mistake, rejoined last I think then managed to drive fairly consistently all the way through having 1 other minor spin.

Thanks to all who took part and thanks Eric for orgainising such an epic event...Think I'll choose a quicker car next time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes