RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

SCREEENZ Server 2 :D

race1.jpg

race2.jpg

race3.jpg

race4.jpg

Will have to change one of our names cause Ratang McColl and me Robert McColl both display as R McColl.Andrew was commenting on a mistake one of us made and then we never knew who it was.
I had quiet a good first Mini race qualifying in 5th place was running in 3 for a while till my tyres went off .........I had to stop after that cause i forgot to map my confirm button for my tyre change and so made 2 stops and didnt make the changes so ........at least im learning.Had some real great scraps with the guys and cant wait for my next Mini race.Thanks RD for the effort and must say i enjoyed it.Sorry to anyone i may have bumped ......was never intentional.

Rob McColl

First off sorry Pascal for the side bump, looking at the replay it was 50/50, but I felt guilty about you spinning so slowed down and rejoined race in last place.

Adrian, it`s a club race mate, a bit of fun. That swervy swervy just to block is a bit naughty in my opinion.

• Kieran Mcgeachy

Server 1

Qualified in 3rd position was chuffed with that

Race

good start stayed in 3rd position untill i pitted on lap 30 came out in 7th position i then battled back to 3rd position as every1 started to pit. Last 20 laps i knew i was guna run outta petrol and had to take it easyish lost 2 places into 5th position. Last 2 laps were the longest laps ever fuel was at 2 litres wen i crossed the line on 63rd lap i eventually finished 5th with .36 litres!! wohoo

Thanks to RD and thanks to Andrew for another great nights mini race.!

Server 1

Great race. Was settling to qualify midfield but then I don't quite know where it came from but I hit P3, which became P4 at the end but was well chuffed.

That pace didn't last in the race unfortunately! Bad start and looked at my position and I was 16th at the end of lap 1! Started battling back and there was some really close racing. Most of its now a blur but I definately remember racing with Crouch and Fergusson amongst others.

Thanks to R McColl (not sure which one), for waiting for me. Not sure, I think I might of turned in on you at turn 1 but I had just lapped someone and never even saw you approaching.

Pit stop was really long to fix damage and came out P10. Picked off another couple and ended up behind Fergusson after he passed me. Was chasing but concentration went and ran wide. After that it was a lonely run to the finish but was determined to do so! Ended up P8

Thanks all, good stuff. Any chance of Melbourne next week to mark the start of the F1 season?

• Matt Crouch

Wunderbar (server 1)

First 20 laps especially. Most of the field closer together and quite a lot of switching places. Seemed like a fairly forgiving track in the end so hopefully my occasional erratic moment didn't put anyone off... Mostly raced with Lewis but there were a whole bunch of other people too. Apologies to the McColl in black for a small bump into t1 on one of the laps, should've expected you to brake there.

Finished 6th :good:

what I liked about this track was the multiple lines you could take round quite a lot of it, which worked out fairly equal during the race, helped keep it close.

Thanks for le event.

Can I also just say the standard of the speed shown tonight was phenomenal from everyone. Really progressed from when I last was a regular. Had to really dig deep around that track - wasn't fond of it I must say.

I forgot to say thanks to RD and Andrew so... thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes