RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Warren you shouldn't. Some people should look in the mirror and ask themselfs if they want to RACE in a friendly atmosphere and helping eachother out or that they want to RACE like the devil is chasing them and look only after themselfs.
If you think you belong to the red category, then please don't bother signing up for this great series of events Warren started a long time ago with a big fanbase that actually like this non-league racing very much. Including myself

AMEN to that, nice to start your Sunday with a good statement like this, let's stay friendly and let's develop!

I know Im not trying to win beacuse I know I never will but its about having fun and yes Francisa you did drive pretty fast and after all it is only about having fun and I suppose I got a little bit carried away chasing Gary and went into Race mode instead of Friendly mode and got a little bit irrated but I do have a temper addmiditly especially when my connection fails. But this time I apologise for being in Race mode as I should learn to stay out of in FD events and save it for the WTCC championships.

Im new also to FD events and I dont think they fit my style of racing so I if you guys think Im just causing grief I will exit these events from now on if you want so you can race non race style and more friendly style and I will work towards breaking towards the top100 in WTCC :)

I enjoyed both races despite race 2 losing the front of my car,no hard feelings at all to Jacek,a simple misunderstanding in a blue flag situation,i am all for the philosophy of the FD series,but it would have more benefit on the actual "development" side of things if some of mistakes are pointed out afterwards,in a freindly manner ofcourse,cause im sure i speak for most of us when i say,weve all been lapped before at some point,and probably a percentage of those didnt go as smooth as we would have liked,not many more horrible feelings than tangling up with the leader when your being lapped and affecting a race outcome,so maybe cut a bit of slack to guys who are new to this stuff,maybe offer some constructive advice where you see a solution to some of the probems?,but its not easy,as with most aspects of motorsport,sim or RL,there are so many variables at play between all the different track styles,some tracks open themselves up for effortless lapping,some tracks make it more tricky,the best way is lots of track time in plenty of races on various track types,so the FD series is the best place to do that imo.
Well done everyone lastnight,i shudder to think what i would have been like if that was my first race,at that track,,in FBMW's.....
Thank You RD organisers for your time and efforts on our behalf

I will exit these events from now on if you want so you can race non race style and more friendly style and I will work towards breaking towards the top100 in WTCC :)

Oi, cool down Ross, no need to break away, no need to go slow either, why not broaden your view / repertoire and stick with the FD races to learn how to wait for the decisive move rather than forcing it? Look at Kimi today at Monaco, forcing his move resulted in poor Adrian Sutil being kicked out of his best result ever. Let's sign Kimi up for FD :) .

AH!!!!!! I didnt see the F1!! I didnt catch the last 10laps after the restart :) Ah well more points for Webber :)

Yes Eckhart I agree I think ive just had a bad day and im completely stressed with exams. I think as I am still a newbie to sim racing and only started it in January theres still a lot to learn. These FD events are to learn not to bicker or complain and next FD event I will definitely put fun ahead of first :) Again im very sorry to Francisa and to all in my group that were affected by my OTT behaviour, I really cant wait for the holdiays :) and by the way when is the next FD event Ive got a point to prove now :)

• shenken

I´m sorry that I wasn´t able to join but for some reason I again had some frequent internet disconnection issues, making it impossible to join and race. More luck next time then :)

:D:D:D

DESCRIMINATION:)

I can agree on this just in case if such "competition" will be settled on satellite system (you know - main is communication). So in this case all girls have headphones and talk while racing:thumb:

But I think more cheaper for our boys is to leave us race via PC and preparing sandwiches while observing and cheering up:rockband:

Come on GIRLS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 194 67.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 124 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 132 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 56 19.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 79 27.4%
Back