Race #05, Canada: Post-Race Discussion

hehe NetRex Race.svm damn that must be really ours! OMG! you hit me!
You're simply ridicolous :)

About corruption....bah lol You say you buy setups from imaginary traitors and we're corrupted? lol
They should really sign you as comedian for some sort of movie.

The only thing showing I'm not being smart now is that I'm even wasting time replying to a clown (this just to use a good word).
Afterall I'm sorry for you, must be some sort of torture to be out of FSR if you're here typing and typing. Find a hobby, dunno, painting, writing...learn how to cook...no that last one better not lol

Seriously. Buying and selling setups? This is a hobby, a computer game not a bloody profession or a reason for what some may consider theft with setups.

Honestly for a league which thinks it is so very high up in the world this thread really does reduce ever so much of that to nothing more than a joke.

Seriously. Buying and selling setups? This is a hobby, a computer game not a bloody profession or a reason for what some may consider theft with setups.

Honestly for a league which thinks it is so very high up in the world this thread really does reduce ever so much of that to nothing more than a joke.

If one guy who already proved himself enough can really be taken seriously the problem is not the league. He's just trying to damage the club for being kicked out and we even fall into his tricks?
All I mean, Oscar, is that this league and club are much stronger than a casual destroyer.

But again, why do you trust that clown? Last year he even sent me setups from other teams (according to him) when I never asked for a setup.... the money thing it's all on his imagination.

This one of the Netrex setups i got :)

You can buy more and improved versions if you wish Erneste you corrupted guy :)
From other races as wel is possible if you wish!

"Attempt to put poison in your team"
Its already there, now its just leaking :) IYF

What a bad businessman you are, your clients won't pay you more money if you keep uploading setups on public for free.

The only thing showing I'm not being smart now is that I'm even wasting time replying to a clown (this just to use a good word).
Afterall I'm sorry for you, must be some sort of torture to be out of FSR if you're here typing and typing. Find a hobby, dunno, painting, writing...learn how to cook...no that last one better not lol

Earning money on modifyed setups from you seems like a fine hobby :)

Exaxtly, thats why the improved setup from them sells well :)
But others above do have it as well - The standard version that is - A leak is causing that :)

Why are you still even here? Honestly only an absolute idiot stays where he isn't wanted. Your conduct isn't worthy of any league so don't be surprised that people take a hard line with you. You were given plenty of chances because FSR wanted to give you a fair chance and yet you wasted those chances. That's your fault not anyone elses and now you try to sell setups to people which quite frankly is so low I'm not even going to bother to comment on that. And as for a team associating with you, you were told you were banned from FSR so can you be surprised when getting involved in anyway causes problems? I think not idiot. Also some of the things you have threatened drivers with shows you have absolutely no life because you act like a dictator in the teams you have been involved with. Everyone has seen the licence online that you had with drivers and its scandalous some of the things you put in there. You seem to live on your own planet.

Sadly while Morand has picked up his driving, a certain team set out to provoke him each race, and this will only give penalties as we are seeing. Stick with it Morand, stay clean and drive safe, your time will come.

But the incidents are just normal for FSR, it's known as one of the worse leagues in simracing for poor on track conduct for many years, so its nothing new. Sadly it often comes from some of the best drivers which never give good guidance for the new talent coming through.

Sadly while Morand has picked up his driving, a certain team set out to provoke him each race, and this will only give penalties as we are seeing. Stick with it Morand, stay clean and drive safe, your time will come.

But the incidents are just normal for FSR, it's known as one of the worse leagues in simracing for poor on track conduct for many years, so its nothing new. Sadly it often comes from some of the best drivers which never give good guidance for the new talent coming through.

I don't know where you got that idea from. Yes we had some incidents in Canada that were regrettable but I've driven in far worse leagues than this trust me. FSR is one of the top leagues.

I don't know where you got that idea from. Yes we had some incidents in Canada that were regrettable but I've driven in far worse leagues than this trust me. FSR is one of the top leagues.

No one said the league is not one of the top ones. But its clear there is major driving issues on track, its everywhere at every race. Look at all the incident reports, the broadcasts, video's etc, denying what happens is to defensive, because this is part of the league.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.