Race #05, Canada: Post-Race Discussion

Still open? Armchair expert here.
1) First incident I think both there at fault. Morand for lifting off brakes after Huis clearly had better line and braked much later. Hats off for fighting it but common sense says it was not the best thing to do. Huis for turning into Morand a not realising he is still there (what mirrors are for?)

2) Second incident is IMO kinda Grosjean'esque, again ignorance of mirrors by Huis or lack of space awareness. Just silly, don't understand how you can win 3 championships in a row and still can't feel where you are or your car is. Looks like a common thing though.

Regarding common sense, which is mentioned quite a lot here

Then i just wonder, is it common sense to keep the speedopedal down while on grass?

Or turn hard and agressive into another - Its one of those 2 things that made Morand spin!

As fun as this might be, I'm not sure this exactly looks good to the outside guy planning to join FSR.

Only reasonable thing said in this thread.

Any incident is for admins and the like to discuss and decide on. That fact that people are so verbal and in some cases abusive here makes the league look awful. In all honesty I just see any incidents that took place as a shame because the race itself was great to watch whilst I was tuned in.

Maybe all of you 'top drivers' might like to start adding the same amount of professionalism to some of your forum posts.

Only reasonable thing said in this thread.

Any incident is for admins and the like to discuss and decide on. That fact that people are so verbal and in some cases abusive here makes the league look awful. In all honesty I just see any incidents that took place as a shame because the race itself was great to watch whilst I was tuned in.

Maybe all of you 'top drivers' might like to start adding the same amount of professionalism to some of your forum posts.

But then Kimi calls idiot to someone and he's loved.

Dominguez

I wonder how does it feel having drivers in your team selling setups to others 2011, 2012, 2013??! You can cry about "no no its not the real ones" Well real or not, they sure beat the twister drivers every now and then in the hands of those who buy them...

Netrex same situation - Just 2013 though

And Ghostspeed also with some french ( not morgan ) like to share setups as well even without getting anything for them

And AGAIN - You can claim setups isnt the real ones, yet they are indeed fast :)

I like spending a few €´s on your setups and selling them for more than double of what i paid!

Such a clown i am :) yet im having fun, laughing at your and earning money

To take a little tripple letter combination from 2012 = IYF

I wonder also: How can you make yourself change rules and things inside FSR cus nothing else can make things go your way?? How can you lie and promise people and cheat them for money and just ignore??! :D ( Dominguez and de angelis particulary ) DirtySOB.com

- Lets see how long this text is standing here, and who FSR chose to hurt for me writing this, or who they claim have me in their team so they can penalise anyone they chose to be "a team of martin" etc etc - Quite a few teams to do that with if that dirty corrupt way is still going on... FSR, or Dominguez/de angelis after a text like this i guess will just say = "its martins fault" claiming that justifies them to **** things up for innocent people who jsut happen to know me or talked to me once or something - It happens time after time, you guys wont belive how many people they done it with!!

And yes, probaly many dont like me, and wil talk **** nomather what i write
But if u got a bit of brain, try read and think a little about what i say :)

Moroons

EDIT:
HAHAHHAHA
Im ****ing pissing my pants - Got 2 mails already what the price is on setups cus of this mail

- Lets see how long this text is standing here, and who FSR chose to hurt for me writing this, or who they claim have me in their team so they can penalise anyone they chose to be "a team of martin" etc etc - Quite a few teams to do that with if that dirty corrupt way is still going on... FSR, or Dominguez/de angelis after a text like this i guess will just say = "its martins fault" claiming that justifies them to **** things up for innocent people who jsut happen to know me or talked to me once or something - It happens time after time, you guys wont belive how many people they done it with!!

I don't know Ernesto, but if it was for me, I would even give you your original account back, and of course keep this message avaiable, as it shows your mental skills once again.

By the way, shall I remember you that you signed two guys, who got setups from you, and left your team to come back to their old team in less than a week? :D

If yo meen Puschke and them that other indian curry guy

Then ask morgan if the setup they got was the same we used = nope it wasnt :D

Im not as stupid as you look David :)

David - Wanna buy an improved version of your own teams setup??!

Varguasi or what the name was ( sorry )
I dont care what you think, you can read what i wrote and thats it!!

Eduard Mallorca
- Feeling 150-200€ richer per sold setup maybe??! If that was the feeling you talked about??!

David - Im sure??! Im not even in a Iracing league :)
The funny thing is - The things i wrote in my first post
- People will see it happen if things repeat itself :) Soo - Either nothing or usual corrupt business :)

Anyway, you will have peace in here for a while - Im leaving for some days now :)

It's always great when people talk about me, you made me proud thanks. Must be some sort of obsession with me and David for having found someone who doesn't fall into your stupid games.

You know, with me these kind of jokes are pretty much useless. I'm used to only fight with people of my level and you surely are quite far from that in all grounds.

As for the attempt of putting poison in my team, I completely trust all my team members so you wasted time again.

This one of the Netrex setups i got :)

You can buy more and improved versions if you wish Erneste you corrupted guy :)
From other races as wel is possible if you wish!

"Attempt to put poison in your team"
Its already there, now its just leaking :) IYF

Attachments

• Netrex Race.svm
    3.6 KB · Views: 440

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back