Race #05, Canada: Post-Race Discussion

Wel-Gibson-Golden-Globe-Gif.gif

How to ruin a race for the lead

Also pushing a driver into the wall? really?

Thought i had seen everything,... but Patrick seriously with 8 laps to go with nothing at stake was it realy nescesary to interefere with the fight for p1 and p2:O_o:

Expected more from you in such a situation.

DId Huis do that on purpose? Cause it seemed like he signed out before finishing :O. If he did, and he felt the incident with Morand was his fault, he's really honorable :p hahaha

And yeah, bad, bad de Wit, wth?

No I did not do that on purpose to be clear, I had insane wheelspin out of the chicane and went more to the left than expected, should have given Morgan more space though. No idea what Patrick was doing anyway :D No idea what happened in the last lap, I crossed the finish line with no problems but it didn't register for some reason. Same happened to Morgan in the middle of the race where one sector didn't register.....serious server issues

So, who won?

This race had it all. Awesome driving skills. Superb overtakes. And a fair amount of drama.

Hope we can see a replay shortly of the incident between Huis, Morand and De Wit as too much happened there in a split second to make a clear fan judgement.

Funny detail: we posted this tweet and 20 seconds later all hell broke loose between the three guys above :D We can now add tweet curse to the racing vocabulary.

That reverse finisher should be in the 2013 season hightlights :laugh:

This race had it all. Awesome driving skills. Superb overtakes. And a fair amount of drama.

Hope we can see a replay shortly of the incident between Huis, Morand and De Wit as too much happened there in a split second to make a clear fan judgement.

That reverse finisher should be in the 2013 season hightlights :laugh:

Yes next year we have to rename Canada GP in Jamaica GP....:)

No I did not do that on purpose to be clear, I had insane wheelspin out of the chicane and went more to the left than expected, should have given Morgan more space though. No idea what Patrick was doing anyway :D No idea what happened in the last lap, I crossed the finish line with no problems but it didn't register for some reason. Same happened to Morgan in the middle of the race where one sector didn't register.....serious server issues

So, who won?

If that's the case then you should register as win by around 31s from what I was watching ;D. And I asked about the apparent logging out moment, I know no-one would throw someone like that into the grass on purpose :p.

Well, nothing to say

Q1 : 1 try with Q1 set 14.2
Q2 : 0.5s off my pace, but still Pole

Race : Took a strange start, the rear sliding a lot, i managed to follow huis and make some overtakes. The soft tyres were really great here, so i planned a 5 stops strategy with the hard compound at the end.
after the 58th lap, i struggle a little with the brakes, so i cooled down it and bono goes into the 12s gap. The last pitstop were fine, i came back in front of him. after all people saw it. Nothing more to say. 25pts or 18pts lost again. That s enough !

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 225 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 170 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%