R3E: Nordschleife WTCC preview videos from Simracing EXPO

T. Userli

75RPM
I had all the time a big smile in my face.
Track look good but need a lot of time before its final.

At "Brünnchen" there is no vegetation outside the track and at some spots i miss tarmac rubbing but give them time and they do there best.

Paul Jeffrey

RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief
Staff
Premium
To be honest I’m actually stunned how far on its come already.. I didn’t expect it to be anywhere near close at this stage, so seeing your footage is a real nice bonus.. thanks again for uploading matey, appreciated :):thumbsup:
Sooo, how far completed would you say it is, 50% / 60% etc? Looking at the video's I'm becoming quite optimistic for a 2015 release with a bit of luck..... fingers crossed anyway

Cheers

T. Userli

75RPM
No. Not this year, my opinion. Maybe 60% tarmac, 60-70% vegetation.

But maybe im wrong and xmas is a good time to release.

But what i can say is that the openwheeler looks close finish.

T. Userli

75RPM
Yes rly. NO i havent driven because i had no more time. My buddy had bother me "heyyyy lets go outside blancpain series Start" yes...I follow him

Yes it was a good Day, jay Ekkel is a taff guy and you realize that he coresponse with his ccommunity and listen to us and our opinion.

Great meeting and a nice chance for a unknown dude like me to driving the most wanted track in r3e ;)

Paul Jeffrey

Staff
Premium
Sounds like a great day mate, glad you enjoyed it all :)
We don't get stuff like that a Donington sadly, best we had was a fella with a G25 running a mod version of Donington Park on rF1!!!!

Cheers

That must be one beast of a computer to run R3e so smoothly whilst looking so nice. That's the only thing that's poor about r3e really, it's optimisation. That being said, I cannot wait for the Nordschleife! optimised or not, it will be great :D

T. Userli

75RPM
Little bit disapointed about my buddy. I have ask him that he record a full lap with wtcc and later the openwheeler. Arrrggggg

Now my chance is gone :(

T. Userli

75RPM
run R3e so smoothly whilst looking so nice. That's the only thing that's poor about r3e really, it's optimisation. That being said, I cannot wait for the Nordschleife! optimised or not, it will be great :D
The only thing in r3e is the shadows. They are the most fps Killer. Turn down/off and you have 60fps.

Maybe the shadows need a complete renew to improve the Performance but im not a dev so its just a opinion and not a fact.

The only thing in r3e is the shadows. They are the most fps Killer. Turn down/off and you have 60fps.

Maybe the shadows need a complete renew to improve the Performance but im not a dev so its just a opinion and not a fact.
Ah right thanks :) , I think they are as low as they go for me but I'll have another look. To be fair though, all games have these graphical quirks

Paul Jeffrey

Staff
Premium
Could not agree more matey, I run almost everything maxed and get an easy, solid 60fps but as soon as I have even a little shadow on it kills it totally...
Would highly recommend dropping shadows (which is a pity as the look sweet) and that will help most people I'm sure...

By the way... over 1200 views.. not a bad post mate, well done :):thumbsup:

T. Userli

75RPM
I run almost everything maxed and get an easy, solid 60fps but as soon as I have even a little shadow on it kills it totally...
Would highly recommend dropping shadows (which is a pity as the look sweet) and that will help most people I'm sure...
Ok, youre right. I mean turn off :)

Oh yes now 1440 views but im not a "Like" or "click" bitch......fap fap fap fap fap fap :D :D

Top Bottom