R3E: Nordschleife WTCC preview videos from Simracing EXPO

I had all the time a big smile in my face.
Track look good but need a lot of time before its final.

At "Brünnchen" there is no vegetation outside the track and at some spots i miss tarmac rubbing but give them time and they do there best.

To be honest I’m actually stunned how far on its come already.. I didn’t expect it to be anywhere near close at this stage, so seeing your footage is a real nice bonus.. thanks again for uploading matey, appreciated :):thumbsup:
Sooo, how far completed would you say it is, 50% / 60% etc? Looking at the video's I'm becoming quite optimistic for a 2015 release with a bit of luck..... fingers crossed anyway

Cheers

Yes rly. NO i havent driven because i had no more time. My buddy had bother me "heyyyy lets go outside blancpain series Start" yes...I follow him

Yes it was a good Day, jay Ekkel is a taff guy and you realize that he coresponse with his ccommunity and listen to us and our opinion.

Great meeting and a nice chance for a unknown dude like me to driving the most wanted track in r3e ;)

That must be one beast of a computer to run R3e so smoothly whilst looking so nice. That's the only thing that's poor about r3e really, it's optimisation. That being said, I cannot wait for the Nordschleife! optimised or not, it will be great :D

run R3e so smoothly whilst looking so nice. That's the only thing that's poor about r3e really, it's optimisation. That being said, I cannot wait for the Nordschleife! optimised or not, it will be great :D

The only thing in r3e is the shadows. They are the most fps Killer. Turn down/off and you have 60fps.

Maybe the shadows need a complete renew to improve the Performance but im not a dev so its just a opinion and not a fact.

The only thing in r3e is the shadows. They are the most fps Killer. Turn down/off and you have 60fps.

Maybe the shadows need a complete renew to improve the Performance but im not a dev so its just a opinion and not a fact.

Ah right thanks :) , I think they are as low as they go for me but I'll have another look. To be fair though, all games have these graphical quirks

Could not agree more matey, I run almost everything maxed and get an easy, solid 60fps but as soon as I have even a little shadow on it kills it totally...
Would highly recommend dropping shadows (which is a pity as the look sweet) and that will help most people I'm sure...

By the way... over 1200 views.. not a bad post mate, well done :):thumbsup:

I run almost everything maxed and get an easy, solid 60fps but as soon as I have even a little shadow on it kills it totally...
Would highly recommend dropping shadows (which is a pity as the look sweet) and that will help most people I'm sure...

Ok, youre right. I mean turn off :)

Oh yes now 1440 views but im not a "Like" or "click" bitch......fap fap fap fap fap fap :D :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%