• 26000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

R3E: ADAC GT Masters 2014 Teaser

Ryan Ogurek

2000RPM
Premium
Apr 13, 2014

RaceRoom | ADAC GT Masters 2014 - Slovakiaring

Here's the latest ADAC GT Masters 2014 teaser from Sector 3 Studios showcasing the new Slovakiaring Circuit. The pack will be added to RaceRoom Racing Experience's already massive list of content.

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

Last edited:

Bez

All the gear, no idea...
Jan 13, 2014
any idea how much they are gonna charge for this pack, and if there will be any reduction in cost for people who have the earlier adac pack?

Emilio

500RPM
Jan 15, 2014
For the first time I have to say that i didn't like the teaser that much. I don't know if it'a because of the the circuit layout that looks a bit lonely to my eyes, or maybe because there's just a single view from the action-dashboard camera... I don't know. I was expecting something more... juicy?

Sean Kenney

500RPM
Sep 16, 2014
any idea how much they are gonna charge for this pack, and if there will be any reduction in cost for people who have the earlier adac pack?
I would assume they will continue to have sort of discount for content that is overlapped or similar. I.e DTM 2013 to 2014

Jul 30, 2014
I have DTM 2013 and I have all the circuits except two. I also expect a discount, at least not pay for the tracks I already have.

Connor Caple

Slowest Racer in Town...
Nov 24, 2009
That track looks really flat - I think we've driven too many hilly courses lately. They need to plant some trees in the middle there to give me a near horizon. :D

All the way round I was watching for his braking points and failing to figure several of them out. I think I'll have the corner markers very much on for that track. :laugh:

p373

10RPM
Jan 10, 2011
When you will add the 2014 season pack?
I'm waiting for the WTCC 2014 as well!
Keep up the good work and plz try to get more ppl to the multiplayer...

p373

10RPM
Jan 10, 2011
ok thx. i saw the twitch stream on youtube, but had to ffwd on some points 'cause of work ;)

Steve Bird

Come On Williams!
Premium
May 5, 2014
I love this sim but it looks like the continued "Pack" releases will continue to try and milk my wallet for annual car and track updates which is what I hate about FIFA and F1 games. My concern is that there will be so much "content" that you have to pay for that the MP grids will be massively diluted as there will be so much variety. I currently own all the content bar 3 cars and spent over £90 in doing so but I'm more happy now that they give you a percentage off each pack based on content you already own.

Andy_J

I hate VR. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oct 2, 2010
This is typical of modern game studios. And I for one am fed up of it. I will not be drip fed content for a price. It becomes way too expensive. I will buy a full product for normal money but I will not act as a beta tester who pays for more stuff to test. They will not get any more of my money. :thumbsdown: