R3E: ADAC GT Masters 2014 Teaser

RaceRoom | ADAC GT Masters 2014 - Slovakiaring

Here's the latest ADAC GT Masters 2014 teaser from Sector 3 Studios showcasing the new Slovakiaring Circuit. The pack will be added to RaceRoom Racing Experience's already massive list of content.

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

Last edited:
any idea how much they are gonna charge for this pack, and if there will be any reduction in cost for people who have the earlier adac pack?

For the first time I have to say that i didn't like the teaser that much. I don't know if it'a because of the the circuit layout that looks a bit lonely to my eyes, or maybe because there's just a single view from the action-dashboard camera... I don't know. I was expecting something more... juicy?

That track looks really flat - I think we've driven too many hilly courses lately. They need to plant some trees in the middle there to give me a near horizon. :D

All the way round I was watching for his braking points and failing to figure several of them out. I think I'll have the corner markers very much on for that track. :laugh:

I love this sim but it looks like the continued "Pack" releases will continue to try and milk my wallet for annual car and track updates which is what I hate about FIFA and F1 games. My concern is that there will be so much "content" that you have to pay for that the MP grids will be massively diluted as there will be so much variety. I currently own all the content bar 3 cars and spent over £90 in doing so but I'm more happy now that they give you a percentage off each pack based on content you already own.

This is typical of modern game studios. And I for one am fed up of it. I will not be drip fed content for a price. It becomes way too expensive. I will buy a full product for normal money but I will not act as a beta tester who pays for more stuff to test. They will not get any more of my money. :thumbsdown:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 316 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.2%