R3E: ADAC GT Masters 2014 Teaser

RaceRoom | ADAC GT Masters 2014 - Slovakiaring

Here's the latest ADAC GT Masters 2014 teaser from Sector 3 Studios showcasing the new Slovakiaring Circuit. The pack will be added to RaceRoom Racing Experience's already massive list of content.

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

Last edited:
DTM2014 has different physics, car skins, AI and pit stops and is obviously the 2014 championship with the 2014 rules.

People who love DTM assure me it is worth the money.

5,000 vRP is about £31. I'll round down to be kind so 1,000vRP is worth about £6(UKP) or $10(USD) so it's not a huge price for the latest season of DTM, is it?

not really, but since dtm 2013 was sort of a mess in some respects it seemed a lot for some who were on the cusp about buying it this season. Obviously for the die-hards its a sure thing.

I know it wasn't worth, for me, getting DTM 2013 when I have 2014 already....its like 12$ when I spent $19 on dtm 2014.

No, not much sense in going backwards. But if you own DTM 2013 then all of it's cars and tracks are unlocked for use in the base R3E game which is quite nice. Of course if you already have that content unlocked in R3E then it wouldn't be of any use.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back