AC R.S.01 @ Salzburgring - Wednesday 09 October 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I stumbled over this combo tonight and had to give it a go. So for those, who are interested, here's a vid of 3 fast laps in a row and the setup. If it's too tail happy, you might want to add one or two clicks to the wing...

can't you compensate the rear with ARB? why is preferable to choose AERO? I don't know how to setup a car so that why I am asking.

can't you compensate the rear with ARB? why is preferable to choose AERO? I don't know how to setup a car so that why I am asking.

Well, it's trial and error for me too. I also have no clue about setups. It's a feeling with this car. I think I also tried softer rear ARB but it didn't stabilize the car enough like adding rear wing would do but compromised the handling in other places. With rear wing at 0 the car is quicker and turns better through the fast last corners but it's also very loose at all due to loss of aero. So the handling is very demanding not to slide too much. I think the rear ARB can't compensate the aero loss enough. As always it's only my opinion, my feeling and my interpretation. There could be aliens around, who know better and can handle it better.

My head was in the wrong place, the driver I had to keep kicking had not signed up for this event and was not using his real name...and maybe not even a member here, this situation basically ruined my practice and qualification....certainly not your fault though guys.

My race setup ended up with 20 litres of fuel?? how the hell that happened I will never know. With the fuel and all the other hassle, I quit on lap three.

I hope you guys had fun ...something different next week, we take the RS500 out, do you remember this car? should be FUN and I hope to see you all there, if you are available.

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and congrads to all that finished the race :thumbsup::thumbsup: ..sorry to all of you, that I bailed early on....I love this mod. the Author and all, deserve a medal.

@Raresch ..I remember you joining us about six months ago...battling at the rear and trying to stay on the black stuff...but you just kept going, race after race, learning your trade as you went and now look at you, you have become a force to be reckoned with ...well done mate, it genuinely makes me happy to see it...another 6 months and you may well be a top five contender :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Bad morning !!!! will not be able to make the race. Sorry folks.

Sorry that you could not join us. For future reference, you must use your real FULL name in TS and on any of the servers, both practice and race. Hope to hear from you in the near future ..if you have ANY questions whatsoever please message me (right click on my name) :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back