AC R.S.01 @ Salzburgring - Wednesday 09 October 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Congrats to podium players:thumbsup:
Thank you Craig for all you´r effort:inlove:
Had a blast race it was by far the most epic battle I
ever done in RD with Raresch, first behind me lost some consentration
at aprox 25 min when Crew cheif said "you got fuel for 24:confused::confused:" :(
I really thought I could make it with a little less agressive last lap.
But nop:poop: but I couldn´t have taken Raresch any way, So congrats to the man:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
See you all

PS I would have liked the chikane "polyns" to be massive;) as they are in RRE :whistling:

@Raresch ..I remember you joining us about six months ago...battling at the rear and trying to stay on the black stuff...but you just kept going, race after race, learning your trade as you went and now look at you, you have become a force to be reckoned with ...well done mate, it genuinely makes me happy to see it...another 6 months and you may well be a top five contender :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you so much @Craig Dunkley for those kind words. I really strugled at first. Even if in real life I was the fastest or almost the fastest around my group of friends (when we go karting), I've entered this world where everyone is the fastest around and I was just losing it. After some races, I felt like I would never improve. But then something happened and I was faster again. THen I found out whatever setting for my G29 ... 0.5s per lap :)) .. changing the office chair with a wood, fixed one ... 0.5 - 1.0 s faster ... and so on :)
Thank you again for keeping the races and the sim alive. I was afraid that I bought a game that was already beyond his prime, and also afraid when Competizione was announced and released, but you guys, the hosts, keep it alive :inlove::thumbsup:;)

at aprox 25 min
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: I started smiling because I felt the same way. I never had so dramatic battles, and after 2-3 laps I was almost hopeless, doing some mistakes, most of them in the same corner. I was last. But I kept going, I said: maybe I can get back my grid position. And I start pushing. Took @hape and then I was chasing a 3 pack. Then, right when I thought it will be a lonely race, 2 of the guys hit each other, you barely get alive and I was right behind you. I was so glad when I passed and I was even more excited when I saw I could keep you behind and how much faster I was exiting for the start-finish straight. Aero1 helped a lot :))
Al those 25 min were fantastic :thumbsup: There was no more than 1 second for the whole 25min. The CrewChief was yelling constantly to concentrate and don't let me intimidated, so he has a good portion of this podium achievement :cool::cool: I remember seeing you always in the front when I started on RD and to keep you so much time behind ... it really feels good :roflmao::laugh::D
Ofc you are faster than me and more consistent and and and ... So I am glad I can race you all. From the guys I was struggling in the back, to the midfielders I catch now, to the fast guys like you, @Björn Johansson

Last edited:
at aprox 25 min when Crew cheif said "you got fuel for 24:confused::confused:" :(
But nop:poop: but I couldn´t have taken Raresch any way, So congrats to the man:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
See you all

PS I would have liked the chikane "polyns" to be massive;) as they are in RRE :whistling:
Also, I am sorry to hear that you ended with no fuel :( i was wondering why you backed up in the last 2 laps. I thought it was a mistake or the tyres where yellow (my front left was).

A
See you all

Apologies for my crappy job of pushing you over the line haha

I´m :redface::redface::redface: for the very first time I hear my name and fast
at the same time:giggle::giggle::giggle: :inlove:. Consistent is what I have to be
otherwise I´m toasted :laugh:.
What I´m proud off was that I managed to not touch you even in trying to
pass every lap, we where fast at different stage off the track.
So off to next race got to practise a loooot:whistling:
See you all

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back