Ps4 or Xbox 1

If you can have it on PC, don't even consider the console version. I own both the PC and the XBox versions and the difference in quality and features - not to mention price - is striking.

Answering the original question: I can't tell about the PS4 version, but I have just fired Assetto Corsa on Xbox One and found a total of only 16 online users participating in three races out of over a hundred lobbies; most are empty. Possibly one of the reasons for this is that you can't create private lobbies, but the situation doesn't seem much better with the PC version: only 7 users in a server in Germany, all the others empty. (For comparison, right now Forza 6 has several thousand users online.)

well the activity around AC is mostly players talking about it :) .. which makes sense as it is not finnished game so there is more to talk about, to suggest, to complain, to react to ... playerbase wise AC is nowhere near FM or GT numbers .. specialy if you consider only consoles ... so it comes down to what you want from your racing game .. if you want something more "forza like" or if you lean more towards simulation

You should consider puchasing the game on PC,the console version of the game is rather inferior and it will never be as good as the PC version period.
You are missing out on many quality mods that should be played and alot of key elements not to mention higher quality visuals,higher frames etc.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back