PC1 Project settings?

I posted this in the project cars forum but never got a reply so I thought I'd try here I need a little help with the settings to get the game to run smooth
Can someone please advise me as to what the best settings I can have to make the game run super smooth, at the min I'm getting around 20 - 30 fps with fraps but I think it should be a lot higher
my spec is :-
CPU: AMD Bulldozer FX-6 6300 Black Edition 3.50GHz @ 4.60GHz CPU
Mobo: Asus 990FX Sabertooth AMD 990FX (Socket AM3+) DDR3 Motherboard
RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C11 1600MHz Dual Channel
Cooler: Prolimatech Megahalems Black CPU Cooler
GPU: XFX R9 270X 2GB GDDR5

And I'm running on an Acer GN245HQ @ 120hz, @ 1920x1080
P.s. I also have a Gigabyte GTX 560 Super Overclock 1GB GDDR5 card which I used for 3d, should I go back to this card?
Sorry for being a complete noob

There are a ton of posts on WMD related to graphical performance for NVidia and AMD cards. The reason no one may have added anything to your post is most likely because of the wealth of information already posted - and because there are so many variables involved to provide a good answer. This is a thread specifically for your type of question: "Project CARS Graphics FAQ & Tips".
All I would be doing is regurgitating these posts.
I have spent hours tweaking and testing over the course of the past 2 years but what I have found will not directly relate to your setup - I'm running triple screens (5816x1080) with a GTX 780 and an i7 @ 4.0GHz - I get anywhere from 50-90 FPS. But, in addition to the FAQ I listed above, the graphics threads on WMD will most likely have posts from someone with a "similar" setup - it just takes a little reading and experimenting. It is much easier to come up with good settings today than it was 2 years ago as the game is in the fine-tuning stage.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back