Project Grindelwald

Tracks Project Grindelwald 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
It's quite easy to fix. Just record a new pit_lane.ai, that crosses the fast_lane.ai line after the pit exit. If that's not the case, the AI cars won't leave the pits. I have done this on dozens of tracks, where the AI cars didn't leave the pits and it always solved the problem.
For this and...
The number of pitboxes in ui_track.json is "25". But the track has only "24". (tested with Grand Prix layout - Course A).
For this I edited the section "overview". It says "important", so you can download the fix for that problem and the AI of the pits.

And the trees on the snowy mountains in the far distance are heavily flickering, what is breaking the immersion for me. I'm playing in VR with CSP 0.2.0 and standard settings for adaptive clip planes. Maybe you can fix this, then the track would be perfect for me.
I know that issue, I'm not sure if it's a problem with the shader itself because of the distance, or maybe instead of alpha test should I use alpha blend for that bunch of trees. And Also, In the snow version it happens the same with the snow I added far from the layout. I need to look info about that.

Thank you anyways for notifying the errors you mentioned.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back