PC1 Project CARS released on Steam. PS4 and Xbox One digital pre-orders available in Europe.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Project Cars.jpg

A few moments ago Windows PC users worldwide who have ordered their copies of Project Cars online via Steam received the long awaited message to finally start their engines and play their new game.

Digital pre-ordered versions for the Playstation 4 and Xbox One are now available throughout Europe as well.

Let us know in the comments below what your first impressions are of Slightly Mad Studios' long anticipated multi-platform racing game.

Got a hard choose of car in career now... Started in Kart and want to end up in F1. I am now in Formula Rookie in season 3, got just 2nd there in the world championship(damn you suzuka I hate you in every game...) So got some offers but not in the open wheel where I wanted to go my best offer was formula rookie, no way im doing that again...

So I guess its either GT3 for McLaren or LMP3/Prototype 2 for Caterham, and im not a GT fan so is the Caterham Sp/300.R fun to drive?...

And little surprised I got offer from GT3 and LMP3 since they are both tier 3, but I did not get a offer from any higher then formula rookie in open wheel which is just tier 6...

Got a hard choose of car in career now... Started in Kart and want to end up in F1. I am now in Formula Rookie in season 3, got just 2nd there in the world championship(damn you suzuka I hate you in every game...) So got some offers but not in the open wheel where I wanted to go my best offer was formula rookie, no way im doing that again...

So I guess its either GT3 for McLaren or LMP3/Prototype 2 for Caterham, and im not a GT fan so is the Caterham Sp/300.R fun to drive?...

And little surprised I got offer from GT3 and LMP3 since they are both tier 3, but I did not get a offer from any higher then formula rookie in open wheel which is just tier 6...
I always loved Sp300 , go for it, you can always try it out in practice first to see if that's what you will like,

What do people here think of AI pace? Im running Formula Rookie now in career, got pole in my first race. Won the quly by 0,8sec on a track I dont know, with standard setup against AI on 100%. So I hope that is not just the AI being slow in general...So what do you guess think? Maybe the AI is just slow in formula rookie/Oulton Park?...
I tried it at first and got pole by over 3 seconds.... :/

Then when I restarted, in karts I lap the whole field in 15 laps... I've been told that the AI gets tougher however, the lower tiers don't have a legit 100%, it's scaled down. Or so they say.

Open up the pedals it´s easy don´t worry and exchange the springs for brake and clutch. Better yet install some rubber like the nixim brake mod or maybe try some classic squash ball mod. Though for minimal tinkering get the nixim rubber or equivalent :)

If you run on consoles maybe it´s not possible to map clutch as brake? It always amazes me how little you can tweak on consoles. I know that is supposed to be a plus and they are deliberate incapable :)

Or buy this special plate wich makes from clutch and brake one big paddle only con is no more clutch , item is sold at Playseats.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back