Problems with my csl elite wheel for ps4

Mark san

1RPM
Feb 9, 2017
I have been having problems with my csl elite wheel for ps4 (I use it only on pc though). Basically what happens is when I have the wheel at centre then turn it I can turn further left before I reach soft lock than right. So if I turn the wheel left it will turn for one full rotation before soft lock, if I turn it right, it will only go 3/4 of a turn before soft lock. It happens no matter what angle I set it too. it's as if there is more saturation when turning it right. calibrating didn't work. I've tried using older drivers and the newest ones. I've tried cleaning it, even opening the front panel off. I sent it back to fanatec. They replaced the sensor, but it still didn't work. I sent it back and they replaced the whole base and still the same. Has anybody else had this problem? and if so how did you fix it? Thanks for reading this.

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Sep 4, 2007
Please put a proper title on your threads in future and avoid the all caps, it won't really won't increase the likelihood of someone helping you. Title updated.

RasmusP

6000RPM
Premium
Oct 7, 2016
Is it the same if unplug the wheel from power?
Simply turning it from mechanical end to mechanical end.

GEO147

1000RPM
Premium
Sep 21, 2018
Maybe it's a setting in the sim. Doubt two different wheel bases could have the same problem like that.