Problems with Multislots Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all worked well tonight i think. Little lag in the warm up lap (just like Ricard)
But the race was very smooth. I turned my graphics from Max to High and i had 20 visible cars and it was all running very smooth. But the biggest fun was with 39 GT sport cars, alot better then the Mixed classes. :)

So no problems with the Multislot.

for now the only difference i noticed betwine STC and the Enduro Eric is orgenizing, is the OS if i am right you guys use a 32bit OS and Eric is using a 64bit OS
so the error should be there

Yes, I'm trying to contact the MOD creator again by Eric's request to see if we can solve it for RD also, because is almost sure the problems come when you use the mod in x64.

Would be great if they can make it work too because the enduro events are great and even more with 50 cars.

Cya!.

Yes, I'm trying to contact the MOD creator again by Eric's request to see if we can solve it for RD also, because is almost sure the problems come when you use the mod in x64.

Would be great if they can make it work too because the enduro events are great and even more with 50 cars.

Cya!.

If this solves the problem that were encountered in 2 Friday night races using the mod, that would be incredible. As of right now the ATCC, is going to be limited to 25 entries first come first served, unless there is light at the end of this tunnell.

Ill be watching carefully :)

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back