Problem with new CSP 0.2.3 preview 1

On the Shutoko map, the Shibaura PA Traffic layout with the new CSP 0.2.3 preview 1 does not load. There are no errors, loading just freezes. Regular Shutoko layouts load fine. Also on other tracks with AI traffic everything is fine.

Attachments

• 1703347968774.png
    1703347968774.png
    187.6 KB · Views: 155
If you're using track day for traffic, try deleting "fast_lane_payloads.bin" in the following folder:
content->tracks->shuto_revival_project_beta->shibaura_pa_traffic->ai

Also disable "Cache generated payloads" under Settings->Custom Shaders Patch->New AI Behavior.

Note that it will still freeze after this, but if you wait 5-10 minutes it will eventually load now. This worked for me.

If that still doesn't work, try 2REAL with traffic planner instead on the Public Testing Build of the map. I hope this helps!

Last edited:
If you're using track day for traffic, try deleting "fast_lane_payloads.bin" in the following folder:
content->tracks->shuto_revival_project_beta->shibaura_pa_traffic->ai

Also disable "Cache generated payloads" under Settings->Custom Shaders Patch->New AI Behavior.

Note that it will still freeze after this, but if you wait 5-10 minutes it will eventually load now. This worked for me.

If that still doesn't work, try 2REAL with traffic planner instead on the Public Testing Build of the map. I hope this helps!

Thank you! I did everything according to your instructions, it works.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.