PrestoGP Zandvoort Fun Race Wed 15th Oct

Honestly I have no clue about lap times yet.

I have had a very short F3000 run at Zandvoort Ages ago, so all I know is I'll learn it quickly once I start practising. Hope to find the last tenths quickly then...

I'll go a bit extra Reik and say we should add 10 mins as warmup, might be a bit of discussion to be had later.

I also agree with Sean and Nico, it would be the best way to work it but like i said, we dont have everyone set a time yet so cant see whos at what pace, once that becomes clearer then working by pace all the way down the grid is the perfect scenario.

we will just wing it tonight guys, no matter what we'll have good racing, we can discuss on server the finer points tonight and if it doesnt turn out right we've got something to compare against for next time :)

This was F-U-N! :thumbsup::):cool::D:ninja:
1st race was intense fighting with David in front and Sean behind. I was out of my limits and went eventually off :( After that however it was a tie in pace with mid/back-pack. Impressive stability of pace over the field!
2nd race I got the upper hand and started near pole. Tito took the lead which he was not so interested in letting go. I had a hard time keeping up! So, the luck from above appeared (to me, not to Tito), a mistake Tito was given so /me could cruise by :coffee::ninja:;)

The fuel penalty thing was awesome I think. What about you guys?

sorry guys I jumped out but too too hard try stay on track, near turns is anguishing will be freeze/rattle or what?:O_o:after a bit is also hurt for eyes.Hard rebuild the pace every time build the time/lap and next turn last all, 1time 2time 5, 10 then stop Im crazy not masochist;).
I always have question what see who is behind me? too bad this situation press ESC.
Hard manage the pit because the rev of my nuts is so high that I fly out of my cockpit and I cannot go back to the pits:roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back