PrestoGP Fun Race - Flat6 @ Castle Combe, 31st Jan

haha that was good fun guys, Rikard and Johannes (John) were in a league of their own but was still alot of fun moments (and crashes:D )

Will get a new fun race posted up soon, we dont have too long before the start of the new season which im thinking will now start in early March so we might be able to fit one more fun race in then a practise race for the new season.

Grats to winners and finishers and all who turned up :)

Oh Martin, I thought that you were missing on the grid, but then you showed up on the list suddenly so I figured it might be a glitch.
Why didn't you inform us in the chat?
Beer to tasty and not possible to drink from it with VR :D(unless you use a staw:O_o:)

Have you tried the new GT3 power pack? It's DLC so maybe not the best idea but they are really good I think.

Or, why not the karts?? Great fun! The F2's are good but I think quite similar to the Formula Renault.

Last I tried the GT3 DLC (December probably) I had such bad FPS that I just couldn't race them.
I did not refund it, in hope that they will improve it, but from what I read, nothing has been mentioned in regards to performance boost.
I am using VR, however I don't have such trouble with any other cars.

Last I tried the GT3 DLC (December probably) I had such bad FPS that I just couldn't race them.
I did not refund it, in hope that they will improve it, but from what I read, nothing has been mentioned in regards to performance boost.
I am using VR, however I don't have such trouble with any other cars.

Okay, I never noticed that, not even with my old pc I thought they where more fps heavy than other cars. Now since I got my gtx 1080 and a g-sync monitor I don't feel like I need to worry, everything runs butter smooth at the moment :p

The Radical RXC is my favourite from that mod. Definitely the best tin tops released for rf2 imho.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back