Presidential Election: 2012

"My sons are all adults and they've made decisions about their careers and they've chosen not to serve in the military and active duty and I respect their decision in that regard. One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping me get elected because they think I'd be a great president."

this is how bankers, politicians thinks while they assume you and your sons should go to a foreign country and fight for "freedom"

Yep this is Romney´s words. Here are some more from this brilliant monkey.

"PETA is not happy that my dog likes fresh air." --on strapping his dog to the top of the car
"I purchased a gun when I was a young man. I've been a hunter pretty much all my life." (Romney's campaign later said he'd been hunting twice, once when he was 15, and once in 2006 at a Republican fundraiser
"I saw my father march with Martin Luther King." (Romney's campaign later admitted that they didn't march on the same day, or in the same city)
"We should double Guantanamo!"

Lots of Americans (not all obviously) think that this guy by virtue of being a businessman is a better candidate for president.
I beg to differ.
Greedy businessmen and an uncooperative opposition are partly to blame for the country's slow rise from depression....and that's what it is.
The 'new' big business has no loyalty to employee, country or anything else except big profit.
You can't offshore people's jobs,make their pensions void and then ask them to elect you for President. Either you are a businessman or a candidate. I'm patiently waiting until November to see if people are paying attention.

I saw one of the debates, from Denver University i believe.

Obama was very calm talked about middle class and his Obama care etc while Romney sounded just like a salesperson as if he was pitching something to you.

I still annoys me how the internet is filled with Ron Paul supporters but in polls he´s nowhere. Odd to say the least.

I also read in the newspaper one of the presidential candidates did not believe in Evolution.
That´s scary.

He sits on the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology.

Is this real? Is the world really this F´d up? I´m at loss for words.
Things like this scares the **** out of me frankly.

It´s 2012 ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the funniest thing about all of this is that religious people seem to attribute Evolution to an atheist thing.
Which it´s not. It´s like not believing in Gravity. Has nothing to do with Atheism.

He basically thinks this below is fake.
pictures-of-dinosaur-fossils-archeologist.jpg

Watched the debate on youtube...ABC news immediately declared it a "romney victory" despite an unscientific youtube poll saying something like 7500 votes to Obama vs 3000 to Romney.

I, as an American citizen and patriot, need Obama to win this election.

I won't be able to consider myself a proud American if Romney is elected. I'm with you mohammed, let's move in that case.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.