Presidential Election: 2012

I dont think they gonna win. And so are thinking the most people out there.
So they vote between 2. And not three. They forgot about the third party.

I am still suprised so many people voted for Romney. A candidate that beliefs in religious fairy tales and speaks about it like he really believes in magic underwear, golden tablets by american prophet Smith (lol) and other mormon nonsense. Absolutely incredible.

Personally i find all religions obsolete and something from an era long long ago but these mormons are really one of a kind :)

I am still suprised so many people voted for Romney. A candidate that beliefs in religious fairy tales and speaks about it like he really believes in magic underwear, golden tablets by american prophet Smith (lol) and other mormon nonsense. Absolutely incredible.

Personally i find all religions obsolete and something from an era long long ago but these mormons are really one of a kind :)

Every religion belives in fairy tails, some are just more crazy than the other but all in all they are bunch of nonsense to make mankind mind controlled. Kids belive in Santa Claus, adults in religion. For example: If you are a Christan, you belive in your bible, you can look it up, God kills 2 million people+65 cities with no accounts of death toll. Satan kills 10 and only after a "bet" with god. ; you belive that slavery too ; you belive that all non-belivers should be torchered for eternity in this place called hell. List goes on...

EDIT: How could I forget this. Noah's Arc + creationism = LOLZ

Yeah Noah was great one as well. Bringing like what 140,000 pairs of animals on a boat?

Can you imagine how much **** you have to throw over board each day with only a few human beings on board that need to take care of all the animals. Absolutely classic :roflmao:

I believe in commonsenseonism

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 194 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years