Sell Precision Sim Engineering LM-X Formula wheel - New!

Hi,

Does this run off of 1 USB lead or does it also need a power lead to operate?

And when did you 1st purchase it?

Thanks
When you have a screen you always need a power lead or in some cases, they use 2 USB ports (CubeControl does in some versions of the CSX2). I personally prefer the power lead though. I bought the wheel 2 months ago and has been used very few times. I use my rig for a few time laps every now and then but I don't have much time to dedicate to it. I just like to spend money on it and try new gear. lol I am happy to accept sensible offers. :) Thanks, Maurizio

When you have a screen you always need a power lead or in some cases, they use 2 USB ports (CubeControl does in some versions of the CSX2). I personally prefer the power lead though. I bought the wheel 2 months ago and has been used very few times. I use my rig for a few time laps every now and then but I don't have much time to dedicate to it. I just like to spend money on it and try new gear. lol I am happy to accept sensible offers. :) Thanks, Maurizio
Ok thanks, how long is the lead that needs to be plugged into the mains would you say?

I have never had a wheel with a screen, is it relatively simple to set up? I know that sim hub is needed

Very simple to set up. You can download template and install them on simhub (they are just exec files - I can send you some of them or links to download them). The lead is 2mt I think. You can find all the info and also links to software download etc. in here: https://www.precisionsimengineering.com/shop-online/lm-x-steering-wheel. Are you in UK? I am in London.
Awesome thanks for that. Yea im in the UK about an hour from London. I have the GSI rim at the moment, just need to look at seeing what I can get for that. Il send you a PM over next couple of days to see if this is still available

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.