Practise Race Wednesday 7th August Monza

I hit a red car (possibly a skin I did not have) from behind into the first turn lap 1, very sorry for that. It seemed that it had no consequences though, but I still feel ashamed :)

Besides that I did an OK race with a good fight with Kennett for the first 10 laps or so (was great to see you back in action mate), before he made a mistake before we could really battle it out :)

Later I think it was Duco who did the same. Besides these 2 battles I did my race quite alone.

I to noticed that there were cars that did not stay on the left side on the s/f, but I was not surprised as we have a couple of new guys who wouldn't know either way. but for the league race we should make sure everybody are on the same page.

Thanks for the race and congrats to winner Reik and all finishers. And thanks to David for organising :thumbsup:

Btw, when is next practice race, and what version of Spa are we using?

Last edited:
My car was most likely the red one (uploadin skin atm), it was a chain of small bumbs. Guy in front of me had to panic, bumbed, i bumbed him, Nico bumbed me.. But no was hurt :)

I noticed that most took the "F1" line in the last turn, going by the left all the way. These cars are not so quick so we can use a bit shorter route that. But i made sure that i was in the left side before the grid marks begin. There nothing to gain in race by sticking to right side until braking, in qualy you win few meters at best on one lap (requiring you start the lap from the left side and finishing on the right)

Please let it be Spa2008 :thumbsup: even with missing rain reflections it's a lot more accurate and has the proper last chicane.

BUMPED!! ;)

bump

Noun
A light blow or a jolting collision.
Verb
Knock or run into someone or something, typically with a jolt: "I almost bumped into him"; "she bumped the girl".
Synonyms
noun. shock - impact - lump - protuberance
verb. hit - strike - knock - impinge

Lol, as always I apprechiate you correcting me Jim :) This time however, I must claim it was a typo ;)

EDIT: Hey, i just noticed, you were correcting Kennett, not me :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back