Practise Race Wednesday 7th August Monza

Hi guys

Somedays ago (this monday) my monitor decides to goes strange...I turn the PC on, and the monitor turns on also, after the image goes down after some seconds comeback and agin, again...till he goes like sleep, and nothing more happens, but if i manually turns the monitor off and on again i see for a seconds my desktop, and everything normal, but just for a few seconds, and comeback "sleep"...Well strange.

Dont know what to do decides to put my PC on my LCD televisor, but i have lag of movements...So i will not race tonight maybe i join you and enjoy this big TV watching you racing. :)

well its not too bad helder seeing as we aint racing tonight :roflmao:

but sounds like the power board for the monitor, ive just recently had my wifes 25inch lcd do the same thing, unfortunatly theres no boards available for hers so its just a bunch of capacitors id need to solder on myself, usually the boards are readily available though and quite cheap, its just weighing up wether the monitor is worth spending money on.

edit: why do you have laggy movements on the other television? is it graphics related or is the tv a lower refresh rate? you could try adjusting settings ingame to compensate for a larger resolution? or even connect it to the pc and see what options it has available for it, maybe you could set it to 50-60hz or higher to cure the lag?

Last edited:
Yeah there's no problem for the next season, my guarantee is still valid also, so, already goes to Worten to repair or give me a new one, did it just now, coming home... :)

So TOMORROW :D i will enjoy watching in this monster TV loool and till 4th September i think im ready :)

ps: i says to my father in the shopping, when i come home i will be joke by Presto guys loool because i realize right now, today is tuesday and not wednesday loool :laugh:

Next time, those who are going to get lapped, stay on the racing line and ffs, don't try to break tow on every #¤% straight...I crashed by my own mistake but the angry mood and the bumb lap before didn't help. In Monza there's a silent agreement "you tow me, i tow you if you can keep up". I have no problem with it, usually the deciding factor is how much i towed the last guy who lapped me. Really did mess up my mind, didn't know what to do and the tried to pass as quickly as possible as i really didn't want another lap of raceline lottery. Bumbed and lost a place, 100% my own fault. EDIT: I'm not actually that mad, it was practice race but this can't happen in a real one.

Otherwise, pace was reasonably good, i thought Nico was on one stopper but with just a little push i could keep up pretty well. 1st turn seemed to be worst place for me, 0.5s lost every lap ( I refuse to brake any later if i'm gonna finish this race next time...). Rest of the lap went better, on 2nd chicane i couldn't get power down early enough, lost couple of tenths there. Luckily didn't have to take Ascari on the limits, the following straight is so important.

Found some places where i could shave off time so this was good practice after all. Tires lasted just the right amount only had to slip&slide 2 laps. Quite possible to drive one stopper, possibly risking with low wings and concentrating on straightline speed. Or higher wings and try to stay in tow.

There were some bumbing on the start, sorry about that. Didn't affect anyone, there were some panic braking in the front so traffic didn't move expectedly. Got a lousy start, something was wrong with the seat, made a hairy first lap trying to fit my ass to a comfortable slot ;) I need to find which fabric layer is detached (yeah, yeah, princess, hundred mattresses and a pea..)

Last edited:
Had a good race-pace.
Fumbled with pitbuttons and had a crash after Ascari.
My pit-limiter button was unresponsive and I came to a total halt midway through the pit, then the result screen came up and I was handed a DNF. Really sucked.

Watched rest of race from Reiks perspective and saw a mega pass he made on Duco in Ascari - great racing Reik!

Then suddenly everything locked up and I could not see any more of the race (2nd letdown) - had to quit the game.

I have to make sure that all buttons are properly mapped and practice pit-stops before SPA.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 260 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 170 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 168 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.7%