Post your HUD!

It took awhile but I finally found a combination of apps that make the HUD for AC look modern, semi minimal and functional. I was on the PDash MOTEC design for a long time which worked great but made the game feel/look dated.

I'm curious about what others have too!

20200730135439_1.jpg

The apps I'm using are

I probably could do without the FPS app on all the time but I like it

I'm using VR, so for inmersion sake I try to keep my HUDs to the minimum and I use the information provided by the simulated car's dash. Also, I must point out that I never race, so I don't need many of the usual indicators most users have such as the position of other cars. I have 4 virtual desktops, through which I cycle with one button on my button box. The first one has no hud at all. The second one has the AC logo (logo_ac_app.png replaced with my own design, a visual summary of the functions of my button box), by its side the tiny BLM Fps and above my lap times. The third desktop has the Map display app supperinposed with the stock Map. The fourth desktop has the same combo of maps and, on the right the minimalistic Esotic Gear Indicator (I only use sequential shifter, so it's good for when I drive cars with H shifters).

hud-ac-01.jpg

hud-ac-02.jpg

hud-ac-03.jpg

hud-ac-04.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements