Post Pictures thread (Part 2)

Find the screenshot thread part 1: here

A project..

screenshot082copy.jpg

Hey now better watch it ;p those slantys can really surprise you
mine surprised me and i caught it on video

did you get some sounds whipped up for it id love to have em if so i Love the slant six
Well this thing is a van, and i think the rear end gear is a little too geared for Top Speed, but I could be wrong. and when I say it doesn't move fast, I mean it has a hard time speeding up once your around 80 or 90. Some of it is down to the application, in my Aspen the 225 1 bbl, has no problem moving the thing. this Tradesman though its a little slower.

and no I didn't get a sound whipped up, hard to find any that are good to use as a sound really.

Well this thing is a van, and i think the rear end gear is a little too geared for Top Speed, but I could be wrong. and when I say it doesn't move fast, I mean it has a hard time speeding up once your around 80 or 90. Some of it is down to the application, in my Aspen the 225 1 bbl, has no problem moving the thing. this Tradesman though its a little slower.

and no I didn't get a sound whipped up, hard to find any that are good to use as a sound really.

alrighty i tell yah what as long as u dont mind having a ratty sounding slant if you look at the video i have one myself and the next time i get her fired up all i need to know is what you need me to run her at for you to get the sounds i dont have a tach but what throttle basically and ill run her at it for as long as i dare and as long as she will take it i cant give her too much shes not even really broke in with 48 thousand on the odom

alrighty i tell yah what as long as u dont mind having a ratty sounding slant if you look at the video i have one myself and the next time i get her fired up all i need to know is what you need me to run her at for you to get the sounds i dont have a tach but what throttle basically and ill run her at it for as long as i dare and as long as she will take it i cant give her too much shes not even really broke in with 48 thousand on the odom
well I'd need a starter sound, idle, and a sound probably 2k rpm or higher. (doesn't have to be exact, just enough to really get the engine moving). best to record them all when sitting still, with a door open.

Edit, just watched your video your Dart looks like a 73 or there abouts, which isn't the heaviest thing in the world and you did a 1 wheel peel on gravel, which isn't really hard. (or shouldn't be)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back