Post Pictures thread (Part 2)

Find the screenshot thread part 1: here

A project..

screenshot082copy.jpg

[sleazeball_carsalesman]
I have a real beauty here to sell*, her name is Speedshifter.

She has a rebuilt high performance big-block paired to a beefed up 4 speed transmission!
Torque-monster of a rear axle as well!
A new dual exhaust system, from high performance headers right along to the snazzy tips!
High performance racing suspension!
Lets not forget those spankin new tires either!

The only work you have to do is pull a couple dents, give this hot momma a fresh coat of paint and she will make your wildest dreams come true!
[/sleazeball_carsalesman]
(*car not actually for sale and not in any way legal to use in public)

h1kpbatyi7g7y4cu3ois.png

http://www.usingenglish.com/forum/ask-teacher/101-wrong-wrongly-spelled-spelt.html#post525

*whistle* :tongue:

Actually Alex, it wouldn't surprise me if the Dutch generally have better English grammar skills than the English themselves. And speaking of Americans, you have no idea how many times I've heard people say that Americans speak American, not English. It's depressing.

The most depressing thing I have run across recently, is the fact that more than a few people here think that the "things" on each end of a car are called "bumbers". At first I assumed that it was a simple typo, but then I would see it misspelled many times in the same article even when the rest of the spelling was correct. I realized that the problem is they are actually saying BUMBERS! At this rate in another 10 years we will be reduced to arm waving, grunts and whistles. (sigh) ook! ook!

The link you provided does make the point that it is acceptable in Britain as a past tense of the word "spell". I stand erected. ;)

Alex Forbin

screenshot003.jpgscreenshot002.jpg

Implemented soft particles.
Ruud and i have been discussing this quite some time, and i finally thought of a simple solution.
The standard method is rendering the scene (depth only) to get your depthmap and then render the scene again and compare the particle's pixel depths with the depthmap... But since all objects with alpha are sorted to be rendered at the very end, you don't actually need the first depthrender, just use the depthmap of the fbo you are rendering to. Soft particles with no frame loss is the result!
Soft particles look WAY better.

Heh heh, I applied for a poetic license once, only to be rejected during the practical exam after I backed my sonnet into a verse in front
of a mortuary. I never saw the thing.

Alex Forbin
LOL Some peoples drivers license tests don't go that well. I know of one person that backed into a tree, and another that ran over a cat, doing their practical driving exam.

View attachment 34287View attachment 34288

Implemented soft particles.
Ruud and i have been discussing this quite some time, and i finally thought of a simple solution.
The standard method is rendering the scene (depth only) to get your depthmap and then render the scene again and compare the particle's pixel depths with the depthmap... But since all objects with alpha are sorted to be rendered at the very end, you don't actually need the first depthrender, just use the depthmap of the fbo you are rendering to. Soft particles with no frame loss is the result!
Soft particles look WAY better.

WOW! and how to implement this in Racer? or it will be in newest beta?

Heh heh, I applied for a poetic license once, only to be rejected during the practical exam after I backed my sonnet into a verse in front of a mortuary. I never saw the thing.

That would most certainly break the iambic meter and leave the verse in a state of misery. Next time make sure you keep an eye on the structure and keep your stanza clean.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 88 70.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 27 21.6%