AC Porsche RSR 3.0 @ Feldbergring - Monday 16 Dec 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Wow, @Craig Dunkley For me this is the best combo of the year! Very hard but very enjoyable! Beautiful track that contains every element of racing! And what a car! Within certain limits quite forgivable, outside them: deadly! It's really a challenge for fast lap times where to take risks. Personally in practice I didn't manage to do two laps in a row without hitting the fences.
I saw that Alan did a 4.10 and Ronnie in his second lap already a 4.11. Incredible! If I do a conservative lap it's around 4.20. Anyway, I'm sure it will be fun tonight.

Wow, @Craig Dunkley For me this is the best combo of the year! Very hard but very enjoyable! Beautiful track that contains every element of racing! And what a car! Within certain limits quite forgivable, outside them: deadly! It's really a challenge for fast lap times where to take risks. Personally in practice I didn't manage to do two laps in a row without hitting the fences.
I saw that Alan did a 4.10 and Ronnie in his second lap already a 4.11. Incredible! If I do a conservative lap it's around 4.20. Anyway, I'm sure it will be fun tonight.

Yeah right now I am way of pace, I hope some practice will help ...but I will have fun even at rear, consistency will be just as important as pace I believe :thumbsup:

Saw Alan’s lap last week, no where near it, but what’s more is I cannot see where I am going to gain any time on Alan.
Setup John, tried a lot on this car, my best advice for setup, unless I missed the obvious, is keep it on the circuit.
Circuit is too long, to easily find it’s best setup, perhaps if we raced here every week something would emerge from the wood shed.
I have run it very soft and very stiff, no real meaningful lap times have emerged, any time I am going to find is either in me, or the group C Porsche engine I am secretly fitting.:sneaky:
It’s not a car I enjoy driving, so that does not exactly spur me on either.:thumbsdown:

@Medilloni

john, decided to run it stiff, this irons out too much suspension movement, controlling suspension movement better.

(also the added advantage that it does wonders for the other movements this car gives me too ):O_o:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Happy too post setup if you wish, also ran locked diff, assuming we had no TC on line, did not check.

I now have gone with a slower but more predictable 45% on diff.

PS still have my normal 10 crashes to start practice off.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited:
@Medilloni

john, decided to run it stiff, this irons out too much suspension movement, controlling suspension movements
better.
(also the added advantage that it does wonders for the other movements this car gives me too ):O_o:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Happy too post, also run locked diff, assuming we had no TC on line, did not check.

I now have gone with a slower but more predictable 45% on diff.

PS still have my normal 10 crashes to start practice off.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Consistency will count for a lot I believe :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back