AC Porsche RSR 3.0 @ Feldbergring - Monday 16 Dec 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
you always say have fun. so I tried to do just that, sliding in every corner trying to drift just to countersteer :)) but that ended also after 25 min. I hope you enjoyed the whole race.

It was fun for sure, but bloody hard work ..had several great battles along the way :thumbsup:

I was very surprised but very pleased with the numbers, we almost had a full grid ..so thanks for making it such a great event.

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and a special congrads to all the drivers that finished :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not one of my best races, one second of taking my eye off the ball, so to speak, nearly took Craig out, luckily he held onto the car, not too much time lost for him, luckily and that was my race done. Setup worked well, so only me to blame.
Really struggled for concentration in this race for some reason, unfortunately that was one of its main requirements.:(
Oh nearly forgot to thank @Craig Dunkley for his organisation of this race.:)
And congrats to the podiums.

Oh, man I'm so tired now. Again, what a great combo! Muchos gracias, Craig for organising. Congrats to the podium. Great lap times! 4.07! Out of this world! Qualified 7th but because John had again a lousy start I was 6th before the village entrance. I think I got a little push from John which was a nice gesture. After Maciej parked his car behind the fence and Alan took a pitstop(?) I finished 4th on a respectful distance of the guys in front. I'm really pleased that I didn't make any big mistakes.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 44 26.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 6.6%