AC Porsche GT3 Cup @ Nordschleife Endurance Cup - Saturday, March 18, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That was an exhausting race! :confused: Fun stuff, I had some good battles, though most of them consisted of holding up slower cars. :whistling: Thanks for coming out guys, see you next week!

Since I'm running with most of you guys I just wanted you to know I've changed everything but my birth certificate yet my name in the races keeps coming up f1wheelnut.
I got on teamspeak with Lorenzo tonight and we're at a loss for what my stupid issue is.
He said it's ok with him if I keep entering the races while I try and find a solution to this. May never find one.
I go by Bobby so that's what I would rather be know as anyway. I'm just an F1 nut hence the nickname.

Since I'm running with most of you guys I just wanted you to know I've changed everything but my birth certificate yet my name in the races keeps coming up f1wheelnut.
I got on teamspeak with Lorenzo tonight and we're at a loss for what my stupid issue is.
He said it's ok with him if I keep entering the races while I try and find a solution to this. May never find one.
I go by Bobby so that's what I would rather be know as anyway. I'm just an F1 nut hence the nickname.

Quite bizarre. In mine I have my first name and last name blank and "Brandon Wright" in the nickname slot, seems to work fine. @Wiz any idea on how to help Bobby with having his correct name display in game?

@f1wheelnut

So you're going to this profile page in game, and entering your name just like I have mine below, correct? Are you making sure to hit the save button right next to it?

Also, have you ever installed Content Manager? Do you use it?

9Gqip1L.png

@f1wheelnut

So you're going to this profile page in game, and entering your name just like I have mine below, correct? Are you making sure to hit the save button right next to it?

Also, have you ever installed Content Manager? Do you use it?

9Gqip1L.png
Hey Wiz, I've done what you have done and it shows up in the game that way. No mention of f1wheelnut.
Changed my Steam ID to my real name.
I do use Content Manager and my name shows up as.......Bobby.
Dude I'm clueless on this. Don't spend a lot of time on this. I'm talking with Bram about it.
Thank you for your time.
@Brandon Wright as always I'm grateful for your help as well.
You guys have a great day.
Until next time, I'm Slideways headed for a tree in the drivers door aka may have to start dropping out of races because of this:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

@f1wheelnut

Ok so just to make sure Content Manager is set up correctly.

In the pic below, I have 4 steps numbered. (click on the pic to enlarge)

1. Click on Settings
2. Click on Content Manager
3. Click on Drive
4. Enter your name in the "Online Name" box and click the box next to it so there's a checkmark there.

Is all of that correctly done?

8SI9yAn.png

@f1wheelnut

Ok so just to make sure Content Manager is set up correctly.

In the pic below, I have 4 steps numbered. (click on the pic to enlarge)

1. Click on Settings
2. Click on Content Manager
3. Click on Drive
4. Enter your name in the "Online Name" box and click the box next to it so there's a checkmark there.

Is all of that correctly done?

8SI9yAn.png
Now I understand your name!!!!! This may be the solution I'm looking for. I had not changed it there. It is now. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I think this is going to take care of it.
We'll find out tomorrow night with the Alfa's @Imola.
You just made my day. Have a great day Joel.

Reactions: Wiz

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back