AC Porsche GT3 Cup @ Nordschleife Endurance Cup - Saturday, March 18, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry crew:( I seem to of screwed up my times and had a blonde moment (comes naturally) :roflmao: so Ive just got my arse in front of the rig only to realise race start was @ 8am my time, clock says 8.22am ATM :speechless::coffee:.
I will be better prepared next week....I promise :whistling:

It's a really blonde moment because the race doesn't start for 23 hours. :) So you're in luck. You can still race.:thumbsup:
Yes, yes indeed I can :redface:, see told ya I screwwwed up my time zones, I just remembered.... today in Oz is yesterday in the USA and that the race is tomorrow morning :D been a while since I raced in a US time zone ;)

Staying home for racing this Saturday evening :)
doing first the European time-zone WEC race, so i have to see if i have enough concentration afterwards for this, and am not too tired (race pretty late for Europe)...
please put me in as a maybe

Staying home for racing this Saturday evening :)
doing first the European time-zone WEC race, so i have to see if i have enough concentration afterwards for this, and am not too tired (race pretty late for Europe)...
please put me in as a maybe

Don't wear yourself out, but hope you make it! And good luck in the first race. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back