porsche cayman gt4?

Dec 29, 2006
from iRacing's Twitter account (Twitter probabaly not being the most reliable source in itself): "@iRacingMyers just announced the Porsche Cayman GT4 racecar is coming to @iRacing this winter! Made the announcement on stage at the Frankfurt Auto Show."
People on iRacing forums say, it would be put together with the new Audi TCR car in the IMSA Michelin series. Sounds good.

F_B

1000RPM
Premium
Nov 27, 2013
Not too hyped by yet another GT car but the whole forum cried for a GT4 car so that's probably good news. :D I wish they'd add a Porsche 962 someday.

farjam

500RPM
Jun 4, 2017
Well, that's a good news, even now that they have increased some of region's subscription fee (a 100% increase, happened a few days ago):D

BrunoB

1000RPM
Premium
Oct 10, 2011
.. now that they have increased some of region's subscription fee (a 100% increase, happened a few days ago):D
What what?
Its sooo strange that none of the mandatory iRacing fanboys in this forum have posted this urgent info.

Dec 29, 2006
well, this is what it is: "In conjunction with Steam, we are making some adjustments to the subscription pricing for Steam account renewals. The price changes reflect currency adjustments along with some adjustments for VAT for individual countries. These price changes will go into effect the next time you renew. These pricing adjustments only impact Steam customers." date: 20 September. Never noticed it before and cannot say whether it impacts chaps in my area since I do not subscribe via Steam. Does not exactly look like the dark empire levying surreal taxes on unsuspecting citizens.

BrunoB

1000RPM
Premium
Oct 10, 2011
Does not exactly look like the dark empire levying surreal taxes on unsuspecting citizens.
The mental connection between some "dark empire" and iRacing is solely something going on inside your head.
Nobody else here are wavering around on such an advanced "intellectual" level.;):laugh:;)

F_B

1000RPM
Premium
Nov 27, 2013
Do you have any friends, BrunoB? Just wondering... :D

farjam

500RPM
Jun 4, 2017
well, this is what it is: "In conjunction with Steam, we are making some adjustments to the subscription pricing for Steam account renewals. The price changes reflect currency adjustments along with some adjustments for VAT for individual countries. These price changes will go into effect the next time you renew. These pricing adjustments only impact Steam customers." date: 20 September. Never noticed it before and cannot say whether it impacts chaps in my area since I do not subscribe via Steam. Does not exactly look like the dark empire levying surreal taxes on unsuspecting citizens.
For me (and some of my friends in other regions) the subscription fee before this change was "very fair" and it was the reason that i have bought so many cars and tracks(cars and track prices is not regional, it's fixed) to support them. the new fee (96% increase) is still fair for me, but not gonna lie i was looking forward to something like 30-50% increase not a near 100% :D

Reactions: Eckhart von Glan