porsche cayman gt4?

Not too hyped by yet another GT car but the whole forum cried for a GT4 car so that's probably good news. :D I wish they'd add a Porsche 962 someday.

I wish they'd add a Porsche 962 someday.
Or the 917 with the right clothes:)

1970-porsche-917LH.jpg

Reactions: F_B
well, this is what it is: "In conjunction with Steam, we are making some adjustments to the subscription pricing for Steam account renewals. The price changes reflect currency adjustments along with some adjustments for VAT for individual countries. These price changes will go into effect the next time you renew. These pricing adjustments only impact Steam customers." date: 20 September. Never noticed it before and cannot say whether it impacts chaps in my area since I do not subscribe via Steam. Does not exactly look like the dark empire levying surreal taxes on unsuspecting citizens.

well, this is what it is: "In conjunction with Steam, we are making some adjustments to the subscription pricing for Steam account renewals. The price changes reflect currency adjustments along with some adjustments for VAT for individual countries. These price changes will go into effect the next time you renew. These pricing adjustments only impact Steam customers." date: 20 September. Never noticed it before and cannot say whether it impacts chaps in my area since I do not subscribe via Steam. Does not exactly look like the dark empire levying surreal taxes on unsuspecting citizens.
For me (and some of my friends in other regions) the subscription fee before this change was "very fair" and it was the reason that i have bought so many cars and tracks(cars and track prices is not regional, it's fixed) to support them. the new fee (96% increase) is still fair for me, but not gonna lie i was looking forward to something like 30-50% increase not a near 100% :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 435 39.5%