rF2 Porsche Carrera Cup GB @ Nordschleife - Friday 6th May 2011 [EU]

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Not the best really, Awful first start.. don't know the reason of the last restart but from my point of view T1 was ok on midpack but a lot of spinner in the GP track. The last one was the worst, even on third attempt someone pushed me in T1. From that point I think something messed up or my brilliant ISP let me down again, because over the race keep saying me P28 - P26 even when I was running on top ten, when pitted nothing happens, back on track and DQ :(

On the race itself, from one of the last spots saw many ppl going off and crashes over the first two laps and gained a lot of positions, but struggling to keep my pace. Even reached top 10 until my pit..
For my first PCC race was good, not fast but consistent, is a shame all the incidents..

Nice event and nice battle thanks at all fighters.Start from 26th and in lap 4 Im in 9th lost control my car and crash the engine stop my race.

Congratulations all finishers and Thanks Lee and RD for event

2 punctured right tyres, span out and went into the motorway on the corner before the long straight on the last lap. :'(
Also, accused of wrecking by Erik Tveit. Get your effing facts right.

I started this with the goal "FINISH" and thanks to peoples well and truly pathetic show of driving skill at the starts of the race causing TWO RESTARTS from people smashing into each other my pc spazzed out on lap one T1 which wouldnt have happened if we didnt have any restarts, so i am NOT sorry about cutting through the GP circuit to get my wheels and body parts put back on (hey atleast i waited for everyone to finish lap1) even with this it gave me no advantage since i had to spend 10minutes getting out of the graveltrap so dont bother complaining to me about it.

I would like to say sorry to the 2 or 3 people i knocked into during the race, i tryed to brake more but locked my wheels all 2 o r3 times >< i hope i didnt mess your race up too badly.

I started this race with the goal to finish and guess what i did it! and noone can say otherwise, even after the lap 1 patheticity i finished in the top 50% of the grid :D

Remember guys, and i know this is something usualy reserved for BROS megane server
YOU HAVE A MIDDLE FREAKING PEDAL...USE IT!

I want to apologize to someone that in the lap 1 or 2 hit my rear-end causing both of us to spin, it was my fault, i braked too early, i turned the lights on just to alert any car that could be aproaching, i'm sorry for that.
I'm sorry to the top 3 guys if i made it too dificult to pass me, but i had a puncture, i'm sorry if i made it too dificult for someone to pass me, it wans't my intention.
I was happy for crossing the finish line, after 2 punctures and a drive-through penalty

As Lee Palmer asked, i liked the length of the race, i would like to do more races with this length. ;)

After 2nd restart , someone should've checked the replay and kicked those idiots out of the server.
Sounds fair imo. Race is 1h long ,why the hell you need to dive into t1 without braking..

Aaanyway..I think I managed to do about 2-3 full laps before the quali ,so was quite pleased with 9th in qualy.
Went from 9th to 2nd at the start (without crashing into ppl) ,probably the best start i've ever made.
It was all Estonian top3 for a moment there after t1 :O Doesn't see that much I guess.
Then kept going in 2nd for a while until I brushed the wall and slowed down on the grass. Could've blocked people behind me but I decided to let them through ,since I did'nt know the corners and would've probably caused pileup or taken out some of the fast guys.

Rest of the race i was just fooling around.. Ended up driving with 3 punctures at the same time.

Sorry if I bumped anyone in the butt ,track is really narrow and i couldnt see the corners behind that huge Porsche's ass.

Very good race after some restarts, 2nd one i was overbraking/ outbraking myself and they locked, i was braking, just locked...

But eventually in the 3th one it was a go go and ended up fightin 2 laps with 4 of us very close together, Bobby, Bram and Norman, very nice races there guys!

I ended up getting a bit shocked up out of the blue when the pit message came on a full lap to early, and whilst trying to put it away i slammed with my right hard into the wall, puncture on right front, luckily nobody closely around me so no damage to others.
Had a spinf or three too, one caused by a fast Bram but he nicely waited, and then helped me back into the fight with a bumpdraft on the right parts, very nice!

Overall i was in 5th, but then went to 8th, and i loved the 1 hour formula very much!

Thanks all!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back