19. Sergio Perez
20. Dan Coldrick
21. Gustavo Pinho
22. Rui F. Martins
23. Marcas Mac Biorna
24. Chris Da Freites
25. Can Ozcelik
26. András Csepecz

For guys 26th or lower will be in S2 where I will be admining. Currently the following people are in S2.

27. Bobby Goy
28. Robin Schmahl
29. Abdul Canbaz
30. Kyle Puttifer
31. Samuli Leinonen
32. Ivar Kalamees
33. William Tringas
34. Pavel Loknovski
35. Bram Hengeveld
36. Mike McGeer
37. Tanel Tammeveski
38. Wayne Morgan
39. Valerio Vinassa

1. Lee Palmer
2. Norman Biscuits
3. Chris Sykes
4. Rauno Muru
5. Evan Madore
6. Robert Woodward
7. Chris Butcher
8. Gary Lennon
9. Mark Mendonca
10. Ryan Callan
11. Erik Tveit
12. Matt Farrow
13. Adam Eggbeer
14. Andreas Löffler
15. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
16. Hubert Smolders
17. Shariqal Jaffar
18. Sergio Gomez
19. Sergio Perez
20. Dan Coldrick
21. Gustavo Pinho
22. Rui F. Martins
23. Marcas Mac Biorna
24. Chris Da Freites
25. Can Ozcelik
26. András Csepecz

For guys 26th or lower will be in S2 where I will be admining. Currently the following people are in S2.

27. Bobby Goy
28. Robin Schmahl
29. Abdul Canbaz
30. Kyle Puttifer
31. Samuli Leinonen
32. Ivar Kalamees
33. William Tringas
34. Pavel Loknovski
35. Bram Hengeveld
36. Mike McGeer
37. Tanel Tammeveski
38. Wayne Morgan
39. Valerio Vinassa
40. Kevin Knorpp

equal what i did, with more then 16 cars i cant race, extremely it looks like that :frown:.

crap.jpg

If anybody know what´s possible to try, help would be welcome, thx. (i use XP and Ati HD 5770)

Apologies for the mix up guys. 40 signups and only 29 turn up :S so we moved to 1 server.

Chris sorry mate you maybe a tad too late there in one server now I think its full / close to.

. My favourite track and when the race starts, something goes wrong with realfeel or sumthing, just keeps pulling hard to left. No matter what I tried to do it didn't work. Impossible to drive. :pcbeat:

Not going to comment as I wasn't there. Watching the chat on server though it seemed to be more than just a few had issues. If you feel it was wrong decision report it :).

Jebus christ i've been sitting here for 4 hours. Missed the shop for beer and now mofo realfeel pissed me into eye... Any idea why I wasnt able to reset the FFB or any of the realfeel "commands" (ctrl+whatevernumpad) didn't work?

DUDE (A lot of swear words) it's just like public server!!!! And the Kyle dude or what he is called rammed me and Can... RAMMED...

Seriously... Worst ever PCC race...
Sorry Lee, I like those car and stuff. But the racing to night...

Thanks for setting it up and that stuff tho.

DUDE (A lot of swear words) it's just like public server!!!! And the Kyle dude or what he is called rammed me and Can... RAMMED...

Seriously... Worst ever PCC race...
Sorry Lee, I like those car and stuff. But the racing to night...

Thanks for setting it up and that stuff tho.

Says the guy that pushed me into the wall twice......

@Erik before you judge others, have a look back in the chatlogs and analyze your own words.
@some other drivers that were constantly chatting. Please note that Adam Adam Eggbeer is not your mother. Don't think he can race, admin a server, and also bring papertowels to whipe some noses at the same time :thumb:
@the rest: great turn out tonight. Mighty full room and some very nice close fights in the race. Wrecked my car however as I have been driving too much on SimBins layout the last couple of days to train for the league. Havent touched rFactor for a long time and it showed :)

See you next race :)

Defending time. :tongue:

Says the guy that pushed me into the wall twice......
Well, two times? One time I remember. But well sorry then. But I am trying to say that incidents is one thing but ramming is another.

@Erik before you judge others, have a look back in the chatlogs and analyze your own words.

AFAIK I didn't say anything bad to nobody. I said that someone is a rammer yes. But I weren't swearing or something. Well, I said omg.. But of course, swearing can be different to everybody.

See ya next time around.

That was lovely while it lasted.
Tiniest little side-on tap of the armco whilst fighting with Bram, Hubert and Bobby and, pop, goodbye rear right.
Can - a thousand apologies, sir - I popped the other rear just before you arrived, and I had no idea until I was in the middle of the circuit - I tried to get out of your way. Real sadface.
Final thoughts, the first two starts were despicable - as bad as any public server and not what I'd come to expect from RaceDepartment.
Also, never do 2 servers again please! Just use a reserve list.

The 2 server policy is part of the new trial. Sadly I think we weren't organised properly for two servers.
Any feedback on length though guys? Would you like to see some more 'enduro' races?

The 2 server policy is part of the new trial. Sadly I think we weren't organised properly for two servers.
Any feedback on length though guys? Would you like to see some more 'enduro' races?

Fair enough - but with us organizing ourselves in the new trial, it's always going to end in chaos.
And smaller grids will always stand out more at Nords than anywhere else!

For me, yes - I love longer races and have often thought that the 2x20 minute race events were over all too quickly.
It's nice to have a balanced mixture of all types really. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back